Our boy⚠️

Betty pov

I was walking home after work. I am a teacher at Riverdale high and my husband, jughead has a bookcompany and is now in new york having meeting.

I walk home and see my son standing at the door but he is not alone. He is kissing a girl, like tongue kissing. He is seventeen so that is okay but then i see that it is not his girlfriend. She was just over here yesterday. I walk next to them and say:" jack are you still coming inside?"

I unlock the door and he says:" ow mom." He looked embarrassed. She runs away and jack follows me inside. "Who was that?" I ask dropping my bag at the couch. "Uhm just a girl"he says looking away. "You know her name right?" I ask looking in his eyes. "Yes ofcoursee but i need to study? When is dad coming home?" He asks me.

"Uhm i hope tomorrow" i say lighting up. "How is Penny? Your girlfriend?" I asked him curious. "Ugm she isn't my girlfriend she never was" he said and runned upstairs.

Is my son now a player ? My jack? Pfff i can't tell jughead he will flip on him. He haited those people in high school.

The next day i saw him at school kissing Penny again. Inwas more then mad. "Hey Jones here now!" I shout at him. Penny goes away and i go with him to a classroom. I lock the door and say:" explain!"

"No why i can do what i want" jack says. "You don't talk like that to your mom. So you explain or we call your dad together right now" i say mad. "Okay mom i am sorry" he says. "I was just kissing her" he says still quiet. "Yeah but you don't kiss everyday another girl" i say him. "We raised you better then being a player boy. See your dad and i were each others firsts" i say calm.

"Yeah but i want to experiment. Everybody has done it so" he says. "Okay lets make a deal. We are going to pops tonight and then a movie. So just with us and normal and tomorrow we are going to have a talk with your dad?" I say calm laying my hand on his knee.

"No please mom. Dad can kill me if he knows this" he says trying to convince me. "I will be with you and we try to be calm. He will explain better why boys can wait. I don't know your feelings down there" i say. "Mommmm!" He shouts. I laugh and hug him.

"Mom can you maybe warn him tonight about the talk that he can already calm down? Use your tricks!" He smirks to me.

"Boy are you selling my body because it will come out good for you?" I say shocked.

"But mom you would do it even if i wasn't in trouble so just putting it for a good cause" he says smiling.

"You're crazy boy." I smile at him and hug him. He is right, no matter what i will have sex with my man this night.

—-

"Hey dad" jack says hugging his dad when he comes home. "Hi son!" He says kissing his forehead. "Okay i'm going to bed. Gooddddd luckkkk mommmm" jack says to me, whinking. I smirk at him and say:" go to your bed boy."

He leaves and i hug jug. "Hi babe i missed you too" he says. I let him go and kiss his lips. "How is my girl doing" he says letting my lips go with a pop. He grabs my ass and i say:"yeah babe i just missed you." He kissed me again and we went to our room directly.

I sat on his lap and say:" juggggg" he looks me in the eyes and says:" what babe?" "Jack, actually we have to have a talk tomorrow your son is being a player" i say and he almost pushed me off.

"Noo noo. He wants to be like the other boys and have sex and things. I talked a little with him and he is calm and understands that he can't do that but you have to talk to him and explain that boners are normal and that he then doesn't need to take every girl. Okay?" I say putting my hands on his cheeks. "Yes babe. You're a good mom. You're the best" he says. "And he said i needed to calm you down with some S-E-X" i smirk.

"Woow okay he can't say that about his mom but if you want to i am open for it" he smirks. I kiss his lips and start grinding.

He groans and moans. Starting our night that hopefully never will end.

——-

Requested!

Open for requests

Leave comments please xx