Let's play pool!⚠️

Jughead pov

It's friday night, normally my night out with the boys but i am on a work trip. With my hot assss hellllll assistent. I try to keep it in my pants but that is harder than you think.

We are in Las Vegas, i have an appartement here. I have a house or appartement in every state, i am rich for something you know. I sleep in a room next to Betty, the assistant. We had a long day and after i took a shower, we had dinner together. "What is on your mind Jughead?" She asks me.

"Nothing, just i want to do something" i say. "That's not nothing" she says giggling. I love it when she does that. "What do you want to do?" She asks after taking a bite of her steak. "I want to play games and drink or something" i say after finishing my steak. "Okay maybe we can pool? I saw a pool table in the extra room here" she says, smiling to me. "Yessss god, good idea" i say. "No it's not god, it's betty" she says while winking at me. She is going to be the end of me.

We both just keep eating until we are finished, without spilling one word. It's not akward the only thing is i hope i can keep my friend down there calm if betty lays her boobs on the table or when her ass is looking at my face. She wears this red dress and it is to short but i will not complain.

"Okay ready boss?" She says while giggling when we are finished. "Yess assistant show me how good you are" i say. She stand up and walks to the room. I can see that she is moving her hips more than normal but again i don't complain.

"Okay lady's first, but one warning i never lose" i say while holding the stick in my hands. "We will see boss. I am actually pretty good at this" she says after she hit her first shot. "Owww i am boss now" i say while inking to her. "C'mon Show me what you got ..... pussy" she says.

I hit the ball, a great shot already one in a hole. She walks around and bends over. Her ass coming closer and closer to my core. I would just want to take her, stop this game and push me inside her. But i can win this game, both her games. I look but don't touch. "Owww nice shot for you" i say when she doesn't hit a thing. She laughs sarcastically to me and i try not to let a real laugh escape my mouth.

After playing for ten more minutes we only have each two balls left. She takes a shot right in front of me, again. "Jug can you please help i can't get my second hand right" she asks innocent. I nod and help her. I lay a bit on her and move her hand to a better place. But she knew what she was doing. She was playing her other game.

Her ass started shaking against my dick. I tried hard not to groan. I should have left the situation and won but i needed it and i loved it. She started grinding. None of us still thinking of the angles, balls, hands positions and even the game. I enjoyed it. I closed my eyes and felt my pants getting thighter. She moaned a little and it got me even more aroused. She grinded with her whole body.

I stood up and grabbed her hips. I placed her so her two hands were on the pool table and her ass was pressing against my solid hard dick. I took the end of her dress and shoved it above her ass. She was wearing some lacy black thong, really gorgeous. I let my right hand discover her right asscheek. And then out of nowhere i slapped. She moaned but not loud enough. I slapped again and she mouthed my name but not loud enough. I slapped again and she moaned loud enough, she got weak between the knees and almost felt but i got her. I pushed her a little forward so her upper body was laying on the pool table. Her hands pushed the balls away and i saw a smirk on her face.

"What are you going to do to me.... boss?" She says with a huge grin on her face. "Ow babygirl it's not boss for you anymore. After this you will stay with me. So it's boyfriend, lover or juggie for you my love" i say smirking. We kissed before and i was in love with her and she with me but this will make it official.

"Do you want that baby?" I ask her while i ripped her thong apart. "Yes yes juggie i want you all for myself" she says desperate. "You hve me babe" i say while i slam hard in her pussy. "Jugiieeeee" she moans. "Can i move baby?" I ask her while stroking her back sweet and soft. "Yes yes move" she says.

I start pounding in her faster and faster. She keeps moaning and i get out of breath. I groan because i am almost cumming. "You okay babe?" I ask. "Yesss ahhh juggiiee" she says.

I already knew, since a drunk night, that she likes sex but can't cum. She needs my tongue or fingers for that.

"Yessss bettsssss" i moan while pounding a little faster and harder. I cum in her hard. "Ohhh that was great my love" i say while i remove myself out of her. "Yess it was" she says. I pick her up and set her on the pool table that moved a lot because of our fun. I kiss her passionately. "Do i need to help you my love?" I say looking at her core. "No babe i don't need it tonight, i just need love and cuddles from my new boyfriend" she says. I kiss her cheek and pick her up. "Let's cuddle sweetheart" i say.

9 months later

"And why did you call her Hannah Pool Jones?" My mom asks.