Rewards 2 ⚠️

Betty pov

We went down for dinner and I say next to JB while Jughead sat right in front of me. "Hi kids!" Fo says while putting the lasagna in front of them. "JB Good school report and Woow Jughead you're doing good boy" he says while putting some food on our plates. "Oww yeah Betty ofcourse I know that you would have a good report your mom will be happy." I smile at him when he says that. "And thank you for helping Jughead, I do not know what you did but girl good job" he says and Jughead almost chokes on his food.

"Yeah If I was jug I would have good points too if I got a blowjob for every seven I got" jb says. I look her in the eyes with my mouth wide open and Jug does too. "What I wasn't listening?" Fp says. "So" she starts and Jughead gives her a dead glare. "I am proud of Jughead too." She says. I look at Jughead and just start eating.

After we finished we went to JB her room. "How do you even know that?" Jughead asks while sitting on the end of her bed. "Uhm" she starts. "We aren't mad JB we are shocked" I said making sure she doesn't feel Bad. "You asked me to bring your math homework to school because you forgot it and then I saw the letter hanging on the bord in front of your desk" she says with her head down. "I am sorry you had to see that" I say. And hug her fast. I give Jughead a little slap on the back of his head and look at him like ' really-boy?!.' I walk out of the room and go to wait in Jugheads room.

Jughead pov

"Jb sorry sorry that you had to see that" I say. She looks up and smiles at me:"jug I am not a baby anymore. I know that sex is a thing and teasing and everything else." She says. "Yeah I knew that but still" I say. "Jughead com'on Betty and do it almost every two weeks don't you think I hear you guys ? Okay it's sometimes grossss what you guys say but it is something in life. I would find it gross if it was with a girl or boy you don't love like you are crazy about Betty. And ofcourse if dad has sex It would be pretty grosss too" she says.

I laugh and say:" you know that you're the best sister ever he?!"

"Ofcourse Who else" she laughs. "Ow the letter is gone, jug" Betty days while storming in. "Did you take it?" I ask JB. She shakes her head and my eyes go wide open.

"Shitttt" Betty says. "Omg noo hhahaha" jb starts laughing. "Why would dad take it?" I ask. "Maybe to show it to alice" jb says and Betty her eyes go more wider and her hands go for her mouth. "Ow noooo shit" she says loud. Jb is trying not to laugh I can see it in her eyes. I walk to Betty and we go to my room.

"I will asks my dad If he took anything from my room and you wait here okay?" I ask whole Betty is on the bed. "Yeah I am just going to go through insta"

I nod and go downstairs.

"Hi dad" I say while walking to the kitchen where he is doing the dishes. "Hi Jughead anything wrong?" He asks. "Uhm I have a question" I say. He nods and washes the plates. "Uhm have you been in my room like Wednesday, yesterday or today?" I ask leaning over the kitchen counter and talking quiet. "Uhmm I think I did. Yesterday bringing your clean t-shirts up. Did you already put them in your closet?" He asks while looking at me.

I say:"Of course dad. But did you find something or take something with you ?" "No i didn't take something why boy?" He says. "Okay nothing" I say ad walk away. "Wait boy I found one thing. It was a letter the letter that made your points good" he says smirking at me. I blush a lot. "Ow okayyy and what did you do with that letter?" I say embarrassed. "Uhm I put it in the right drawer. The one with Betty her clothes because Tomorrow Archie stays over and you don't want him to find that I think" he says. "Okay bye dad" I say again trying to get away.

"Ow and say to Betty that she has a very original way of tutoring" fp smirks .

I run upstairs and tell Betty everything. She blushed for dead and I checked and the letter was really in the drawer. I told her also about jb hearing us and thing.

"Okay maybe no reward this night?" She says. "I had another plan" I smirk to her. She looks confused at me and I bring her to the bathroom. "Here!" She asks. "Yeah something else and we will be clean to and jb won't hear us so I can say very very very dirty things in your ear" I say kissing her neck three times. "Yeah good idea" she smirks at me and turns around.

She undresses herself and so do I. I lock the door and we walk in the shower. I pulled her naked body close to me and we hugged for a minute. "Your friend is awake Juggie" she says and with that I got my reward more special than ever.

——/

Suggestionssss