Teachers

Request open!!!

Nina pov

I aM Nina, i aM sixteen years old and i live in Riverdale. I attend riverdale high and today is my First day as junior. I have a lot of new teachers. Miss Teal for chemistry, mister Ropyt for Math and miss Cooper for English.

I like miss Cooper, she is pretty and sweet and smart. Today after her class she asked me if i could stay Some minutes. "Hi i'm miss cooper" she said smiling when we were alone. I nodded and said: "Nina Twarred." "Yeah so Nina, we know that you're new to this school and English is not your language at home so you can get extra support with me. We Will have a talk with the principal. The two of us and him and we can figure out Some extra question moments and stuff okay?" She asked so gentle. I nodded and she continued:" Tomorrow after my class we Will go together to the principal. I Will warn your teacher from that hour." I nodded again and left the room. I was so happy that i got the help.

The day after came quick and so did miss cooper her English class. We walked together to the principal office and we waited outside until it was our turn. Miss cooper, her name is Betty, looked at her phone and i saw at the background a cute picture from i think her kids. The one is a girl and the other one looks older and is a boy.

"You can come in" the principal said. Betty pushed me to the door lightly and i gave him a hand. "Mister Jones" he says while nodding and smiling to me. He points to a Seat and i take place. After me Betty came in and it looked cosy between the two of them. She sat next to me with a smile covering her face.

"So Nina, it was?" He asked while sitting down. He looks very friendly and listens carrefully while i explain my situation. "Okay so you know miss Cooper, here. She Will help you with Some extra help. You can always ask her when something isn't clear. Okay we Will make a First moment that you Will get together and then she van see where you stand with english." He says looking at me and sometimes pointing at Elizabeth.

"Maybe wednesday after school?" Miss cooper says. "I can" i say smiling and looking in her eyes. "Uhm miss cooper your kids" he says. First she looks weird at him but like -what did you say now?!- weird.

"Ow yeah uhm. Maybe thursday the third class because i see you are free then?" She asks. "Yeah it is okay!" I say and write it down. "Okay i Will get you a free room and let you Guys know" he says writing it on a note. I stand up and shake his hand. I leave the room and i feel both there eyes on my back. They were like waiting until i was gone.

Two months later

Today i need to go to the principal. He wants to talk about my better points and my good attention in the extra sessions. I get a grade for those sessions and i get them by the principal. So i go over and wait in the waiting room.  After two minutes i can go in the room and i take my place. Mister Jones is very sweet and tells me about my grades and asks me to tell me about how i feel at school and things. We also decide how we can make everything easyer and better.

After twenty minutes of talking someone comes in. I see the door opening and there is a little girl. The girl from the picture on his desk. She laughs and walk over to him. He picks her up and then i hear a voice screaming :" Juliet!" She comes in and it is Betty, miss cooper. She walks in with a boy two or three years old, the girl looked almost six. She sat now on his lap. Betty smiles at me and then at jughead.

"Look Juliet, mommy. You know you can't just walk in daddy's office okay?" Jughead says to Juliet. She nods and says:" sorry daddy and mommy" she looks at them both. "It's nothing kiddo but we are going home" Betty says to Juliet. Juliet gives jughead a Kiss and Goes of his lap. "Nooooooo i want Kiss Kiss too" the boy says.

Jughead laughs and Betty says:" yeah Derek let give daddy a Kiss" she walks over and set him on his lap for a small Kiss. The boys laugh and Derek Goes Back in miss cooper her arms. "Okay see you Guys home" jughead says when they leave. Betty winks and the kids wave.

"Okay sorry for that" he says to me.

"No problem Mr Jones, you have a lovely family" i sat think: "and a cute one too"

———-
Cute and weird

That is just it hahaha

Request open!!