Experiment

Bughead is on school, Betty is a good worker

Bughead is on school, Betty is a good worker. Jughead is new.

Betty pov

Monday, First day school of my junior year. I was lucky enough to have my two best friends in my class Kevin and Veronica, V. We are now in our First class and it is chemistry. It's not my favorite class but i aM good at it.

"Okay class, listen up" miss Younie says. Everybody looks at her, we're in a class off 24 students. "Okay i'm going to give you partners for an experiment" she says. Everybody is hopping to be partnered with their best friends but we had a problem. Being in a group of three, it's the hell.

"Okay listen up. Veronica and Kevin, Josie and Cheryl, archie and reggie, jughead and Betty." I stopped listening when she said my name. Jughead, who is that. He myst be new because i don't know him. I look around me and see two new boys. A boy with a horrible scar on his cheek and one hot With a beanie. He looked like a loner, he just looked down. "Okay take Seats" the teacher says.

I wait until i know who of the Guys jughead is. The boy with the scar runs away with sweet-praten and the other one doesn't do a thing. "Hi i aM Betty are you jughead or something" i ask. "Yes i aM, Nice to meet you Betty" he says and now i see his face, hot and sexy. My breath blocks.

"Maybe we can take a Seat?" He asks me seeing me staring. "Yeah Haha " i smile and blush.

After the class

"Finish this at home. I want the papers, one each team Monday" the teacher says. Normally i would just finish the task and the other one does nothing. I suggest him that but he answers:" No No way it is teamwork for something betts" he smiles. I smile back, blush and ask:" betts?" "Haha sorry" he smiles back while leaving the class together. "Maybe tonight at pops ? Working further?" I ask.

"Ow asking me on a date cooper?" He laughs. "Maybe" i tease back. "8 good for you?" He asks. I nod and leave to my next class; math.

That night at 8

I was nervous, i don't know Why but i want this to be good. "Hi" i hear Someone saying. I turn around and meet his eyes. "Hi Jug" i smile back. He places him on the opposite site of the booth and gets his laptop out. "Okay, now we have to explain what we saw in the experiment" he says opening our document we Made in the First class. "That is smart of you Jones" i laugh. He smiles back and we start to write. He types and we make the conclusions together.

"Hi jughead" someone says. It's a voice of a girl maybe our age maybe not. I look around and see a beautiful girl kissing jughead on the cheek. I get mad, flames in my body and heat everywhere. "Uhm JB this is Betty cooper a girl from my class" he says while i smile and drink from my milkshake. We nod to each other. I feel so jealous.

"JB your order is ready!" Pop shouts. She runs away and before going outside she yells at jughead:" be safe! Wear Some protection." He blushes and gets so red. He smiles fake at her and i laugh a little." So that was my sister" he says and i feel relief. "Nice one" i respond with a smile.

"I had a Nice time!" Jughead says while dropping me at home. "Yeah me too" i smile at him. I try to get out his car but he grabs my wrist and i turn around. "Maybe we can do this..... again ?" He asks insecure. "I would love to juggie" i smile back. He looks me in the eyes with the biggest smile on his face.

I Kiss his cheek fast and say;" hope to see you Tomorrow !"

And i leave.