Opposite to me ⚠️

Requested

Leave request i do everything

——-

Jughead pov

We all know the story. The one side boy is in love with the total opposite type off girl. And that is exactly my story. I am the captain of the riverdale high football team and i am in love with the perfect girl next door, writer, straight A- student Betty Cooper.

We met because i needed help with math and chemistry. She said she would tutor me if i learned her the steps of being intimate with someone. Because she wanted to know how it felt because nobody showed her. There are a lot of girl wanting me and thats why betty thinks i can help her but to be honest i only had two relationships one great with Josie and one with toni but it was more a fling.

I'am standing now in front of her, after the match of my life.

I will tell you the story how we came here.

Lesson 1: f(x) and touching skin

The first time we helped each other it was at the bleu and gold. She helped me first with f(x) kinda things and then came the great part. "Okay let's start with touching" i say sitting in front of her. I take her right hand and lay it om my right arm. "Just feel" i say to her. She goes slowly up my arm and down again. She bites her lip and looks at her hand. I move and she takes fast her hand away and says :" sorry." and i say:" don't be sorry i am just taking off my shirt" she looks me in the eyes. With a -what?- face. I take of my shirt and go closer. "C'mon i don't bite feel it "i say looking in those beautiful eyes. She goes with her both hands on my chest and down to my abs. She feels everything and then let go. "Is that good for today?" I ask her. She nods and bites her lip again. I put on my shirt and i go to her ear.

"You biting that lip is sexy cooper." I say smirking and i run out to my training.

Lesson 2: Molarity and hugs

This time we had a session before school. Betty looked very tired but i didn't ask. I didn't even understand why i cared. She i changing me or something. She explained me a lot about molarity and we made some excercises. Then it was my course. "Okay let's do hugging today" i say. She nods woth a weak smile. "You okay with that?" I ask. She nods and says:" ofcourse jug." I tell her to stand up and i do the same. "Just put your arms around my neck and i will go around your waist." I say going closer. I think she thinks it is akward but we did so we hugged and stood there for a minute. She even put her head down on my shoulder. "Let's do that while i sit" i say. I go to the sofa in the bleu and gold and grab her with her right hand with me. I sit down and say:" just one leg on each side." She nods and smiles more. She sits in my lap and we hug some more. She then moves a little bit to much and i say:" stop" she stands up and says:" everything okay ?" I nod and say:"tomorrow another session?" She nods and walk away with a little smile. I look down and think:" did that girl just gave me a boner?"

Betty pov

I saw him getting hard by my touch. I laugh and walk away.

Lesson 3: linear equations and kiss

Today we had lessons at her place. It was saturday so we couldn't go to school. She helped me with math and then i got something unexpected. I wanted her to just learn to kiss. Just the pecking lips. But it al felt so more. "Okay close your eyes i am going to kiss you now" i say to her while we are sitting on the bed. I peck her lips and i feel a sparkle. "Okay you now" i say. I close my eyes and i feel her soft hands on my cheek she kisses me soft but with passion. I pull her closer by her waist and we stop after a minute. "You're good at this" i say. She laughs and we talk for at least two hours. She is really nice and i already have the biggest crush on her but she would never want me.

Lesson 4: particles and tongue kissing

I really wanted that the lesson of her was over. I just stared at her. But what i planned on doing now was going to be good. The problem is it is our last lesson because she helped me with all the problems and i hate to stop this. We walked to a empty locker room since school was done. "Okay we both know you can kiss good but can you make out?" I smirked at her. She smirked back and smiled. She grabbed my neck and my hands traveled to her waist. She pulled me closere and started kissing. First normal then she bit my underlip, what got my mouth opened. She pushed her tongue in my mouth and started making magic. I came closer and closer to her. Our body's perfect fitting in each others. She danced in my mouth and i was suprised. She was a talent by nature. I got horny at that moment and i started to think about dad animals because when i don't i will get a boner. It didn't work, betty was too good. I pulled away and groaned:" owwwh." She asked:" you okay?" I nodded and said:" just some boys stuff." "You mean a boner" she laughed at me. I smirked and she pecked my right cheek.

"See you later juggie!" She said and then she left.

Betty pov

After my and his last lesson we didn't speak anymore. He must take the first step and he didn't so i tought it didn't mean a thing yo him. After two weekends archie andrews came to me, one of the best friends of jughead and a football player. "Hi betty cooper right? The tutor from jughead?" He asked approaching me the wednesday just after school.

"Yeah that is me" i said putting my books in my locker. "Uhm you stopped tutoring jughead three weeks ago right?" He asked. I nodded and closed my locker. "So jughead doesn't understand his feelings or is a complete pussy but he actually we need you" he said. "What do you mean?" I ask. "So jughead is moody this three weeks and plays so bad and he really wants a football scholarship so he needs his game back." He said.

"Okay but what do i have to do with this?" I ask not understanding. "Okay you both are dumb. He is crushing on you and he needs you. You're his lucky charm. He misses you" archie explaines. I blush and nod. "So will you please give him attention or tutor him again because i want my friend back not this moody shitass and he is going to regret it that he loses this scholarship because he was to dumb to see that he had a crush." Archie said. I nod and say:" i will do something." "Okay but please friday is the game and it's an important one." He says. I nod and walk off blushing ass hell.

——

Friday after school

I am going to the game but i am stuck in fucking traffic. I run to the match and see that they are half way and they are losing. "Finally you're here" i hear someone say. It is archie. "Come with me" he says. I follow him and i see jughead alone on the bench drinking some water. Archie leaves us and i go over to jug. "Hi boy" i say catching his attention.

He turns around and smiles. "What are you doing here." He asks. "I am your biggest supporter. You know that" i say slapping his right arm. He laughs and i say:" but if you don't win, than i don't know if i want to go on a date with you" i say smirking and looking in his eyes.

He laughs and say:" i didn't ask you betts." "Okay then" i say standing up almost leaving. He runs after me and stops me. "Would you want to go on a date with me cooper ?" He asks smiling. I go to his ear:" i will even go home with you if you win" i say smirking. He looks at me and says:" that's a deal."

The sound went off saying the second part started and we looked in each other eyes. I kiss him on his pink lips and say after:" hope this will give you luck." I wink at him and he does backs and runs the field on.

"Thank you cooper" archie shouts. Jughead laughs at me and slaps his best friend on the back of his head.

"Ass" jughead says.

"Haha yes but i ain't a pussy that doesn't dare to ask out his crush" archie says running off fast before jug can slap him again.

—————————————————
Part 2 will have real smuttt x

Comment please

Requests are more than welcome x

Didn't proofread