My beautiful opposite

Requested!

Requested!

Betty pov

Pfff school, it's my last year but i still hate it. It's not that i don't like the thing but its like the persons. I don't feel like wanting to be cool, nerdy, populair or something else. I just want to be me, normal me. And that is a thing school, the students don't appreciate. I don't have a lot of friends, i have but not in school. I have Kevin, in school but that is all. I write for the blue and gold and that is what i like. For the other parts school can go away right now.

It's my last your so i have like to go to Prom but i won't common who is going to be my date, on the school where everyone laughed at me when they knew i, i of all persons had a crush on Jughead Jones. They found a drawing of him in my french book so yeah it was pretty obvious.

The most populair, hot and even sweet boy in this world. He is a football player so yeah i don't make a shot.

Jughead pov

They sing my name, every player in the dressing room. "Good job boys, good job making that last goal Jones!" The trainer says when everyone calms down. "Okay Monday training, get a shower you dirt bags" he continues. Everybody laughs and i just say:" wait wait." I stand up and go to the middle of the room. "I need to ask you Guys for help!" I continue. The coach left and everybody looked at me.

"Tell us" reggie says. "You need a girl Jones, to lose your v -card" Chuck laughs. I look mad at him and everybody just waits. "I want to ask someone to prom and Guys i really like her so it has to be perfect" i say serious. "Okay mate tell us what girl has the heart of our Jones?" Archie asks romanticly. "Yeah c'mon bro" Fangs says.

"It's Betty cooper." I say serious. I know they don't like her, just because she is shy but she is so damn sweet, friendly, smart and just everything. All the boys laugh at me except archie and Fangs.

"Shut up boys" archie yells. "What you're serious Jones?" Reggie asks. "Yeah pretty damn!" I answer confident and serious. Everybody Goes quiet and then Chuck starts :" impress her make a great move somethingbig"." I don't think she is like that" i respond.

"You're right Jughead" Fangs says. We all look at him. "She wants something with love and something sweet like her not to big and powerfull" he says. I nod at him. "You 're right." I say having the idea in my head.

2 days later

Betty pov

I aM in the bleu and gold writing an article about an Europe Exchange project from the other schools in riverdale. Kevin is sitting next to me.

"Hi Hi" Fangs comes in being happy. "Can is steal my man Betty?" He asks me. I nod and smile. They are so cute. Kevin leaves with him but before he leaves he left me a letter.

I open it and it says.

Can you come to the principal office. You're to sweet dor this school i think you need a detention for that. Find your note.
Xx your opposite

I smile and blush, is this a Joke or what?. I walk to the principal office and just outside, because he is the only one with Some teachers and me at school, i find another letter.

I'm happy that you came to this place. Now next where chemistry is not a feeling between us.

Xx your opposite

This is sweet. I walk to the lab on the second floor and find a bottle with Some bleu flower and a card around it.

Let me colour your world like i Made this flower. Come to the place where words go fluent.

Xx your opposite

I go to the music room and take the flower with me. I see archie at the music room. Was he the boy who did this. I go in and he looks at means starts singing and playing guitar.

No, i aM not the boy waiting for you.

But someone else is .

This is No Joke, i just want to show you what you mean

to me.

Where love spreads, where tears fall that's where the next

Note issssss.

My cooper, my beautiful cooper.

I almost cry and archie nods at me. I turn around and leave to the student lounge. I don't know but i think it Will be here. Then i see a note on the table.

You are almost there smart opposite. You can find me where your heart belongs on this school.

Xx your opposite

Ow, i Will almost see who it is. I know where i have to go now. Where this all started: the bleu and gold.

I walk to the door and open it. I see No person but i only see a table with Pops and then a decorated room in bleu and gold and a balloon with the question: PROM?.

Next to the burger there is another note i open it and

Hi beautiful lady. I hope you don't question me. But i like you like really like you. You are my beautiful opposite. Open the door and see who i aM. I hope you Will still have dinner with me when you see my face xxx

I don't know but i aM so nervous now. I walk to the door slow and open it.

"Hi Betty" he says so sweet. He Carries Some red flowers in his hand and he wears a tuxedo.

"Hi jughead" i blush.

"Can i come in?" He says.

"Ofcourse, please have dinner with me" i laugh. He smiles back and gives me the flowers.

"So Betty" jughead says after our dinner and Some Nice small talk. "Would you like to go to Prom with me ? And maybe a date before? " he asks going down on one knee. I NOd and say:" i would love to."

I grab his face and Kiss his lips.
He places his left hand in my hair just after my ear.

"Woow waited for that sooooo long" he says overwhelmed after breaking our Kiss.

——

I hope you liked you requested story!!

Request all you want !!!