Assistant⚠️

Jughead pov

"Betty" i yell through the hall. "Yes Mister Jones" she answers appearing from out of nowhere. "I said you need to call me Jughead" i laugh at her. "Okay jughead" she smiles and walks closer. "Okay can you make an appointment with a dentist for me and can you email me the new booktour scheme.?" I say. She nods and asks:" do you need a room for two or one for the tour?" She asks writing things down on her iPad. "Uhm take two" i answer. "Okay" she says and goes back to her office that is next to mine.

I am an author. I made the books :" not just killed by my father", "dancing with blood" and "opus" all three are mistery bestsellers. I can say i am rich, yes. I have an assistant Betty Cooper. Gorgeous and really great women, she does her work so good. Then i have a publisher for me alone and an employee that handles everything with media and advertising. I really like my life but i could use some girl. I want Cooper but she is not available. Her boyfriend picks her up everyday. Stupid Reggie Mantle. I hate it but i have enough porn to survive. I also have a little girl, my sunshine, my daughter All short for Alexandra Regina Jones. She is four years old and just a good girl. Her mom died when she gave birth but her mom and i weren't in love we just had sex.

"Dad?" I hear someone yell. "C'mon All" betty says and she knock on my door. "Who is there" i say fooling around. "All, stupid dad" she says coming in. "Ahhhhhh baby" i say and lift her up. "Betty baby too?" She asks . I shake my head. "I heard you say betty is baby" she says. I get red from embarrassment. Betty starts to giggle and says:" i will let you guys alone"

"You can't say that all. It wasn't baby it was babe" I explained. "Ohhhhh like pretty facy?" She asks and i nod. "Okay who wants to go get ice cream?" I hear someone say while walking in my office. "Meeeeee" All yells and runs to our guest. "Nice to see you to brother" she says and i smile at her. "Jb don't give her to much please " i say. She nods and they leave with a simple wave.

"Where is she?" Betty ask while walking in with some papers I need. "You hurt my feelings, am I not good enough for you ?" i say smirking. She blushes and giggles. That giggle could make worlds turn. "Of course...... not All is the best" she says and whinks at me. "Yeah she is" I say. "Okay i have some papers you needed" Betty says and gives me like 5 papers. I nod and ask:" Do i have plans tomorrow?" i ask her and she checks the IPad. "Euhmm, no plans i know of" she says. "Okay" i say and smile while she leaves. i check her out, ofcourse, you have to. 

Two hours later I walk out of my office. Closing the door with my key. I take the elevator to my house. The office and break room is on the seventh floor and my house is all under it. I even have a cave for whine and cars. The four bedrooms are on the thirth floor and the kitchen and living on the second. I go down to the fourth floor to look in my daughters playroom. It is not the only thing on that floor. The other thing is a place for games like pool and poker also a bar ofcourse. i walk in the playroom and i see my little Sunshine but Jb is not with her it is Betty. "Daaaaaaaddd" All yells and runs over to me, letting Betty alone with her dolls. "Is Betty playing with you ?" i ask. She nods and drags me to Betty who still sits down. " Why aren't you home? Your work is done" i say smiling to her. "I just couldn't go home" she says looking down. " Why ?" i ask her. "Reggie and i broke up" she says trying to smile while she looks at me. "I am so sorry Betty. Where are you staying?" i ask. "In a hotel she says while playing with the dolls and All. 

"Okay you aren't anymore. I have two rooms left you can choose one and stay here as long as you need. We will call the driver and get your stuff from the hotel and where ever the other things are." i say getting my Phone out to call. " No i can't ask that Jug" she says looking in my eyes again. "Did you ?" i say smirking and i start the call. She smiles and starts playing again.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Betty is staying here and All has the time of her life. We drop her of at school together and she is so good for her. She is gorgeous, sweet and sexy, god damn sexy. 

" Goodnight" Betty says in the hall of the bedrooms. "Goodnight sexy" i say. after a second i realise what i said ans i turn red. she blushes and says "fuck it." she starts kissing me hard and i return it. I push her against the wall . after a minute i pull away : " i would lik to fuck you more." i smirk and she giggles. I push her in my room and on the bed. Ske undoes her shorts and t-shirt revealing her red lace lingerie. i let my boxer go down. It was the last thing i was wearing. 

" you are sooooo sexyyy" i say while hovering over her delicious body. She unhooks her bra and let her boobs go free. I start sucking on her right nipple and pinching her other one. She moans my name and never sounded domething so good. " Can I ?" i ask while letting my fingers go around the waistband of her panties. She nods and bites her lip, making me even harder. I kiss her further down while throwing her panties away. She lets her hands discover my hair and pushes my head closer against her skin. 

"yesssss Juggieeeeee" i hear.

---------------------------------------------------------------

sorry the smut wasn't to longggggg 

sorry xx