Horsey⚠️

Ddlg

(For who doesn't known this it is daddy-little girl. A smut form where someone is like playing the real dad of the female in the relationship)

Betty pov

I was by myself now, daddy wasn't even home yet. I watched some tv and played with my dolls but now i was bored. I wanted daddy and his attention.

I sat down on the carpet in front of the television and behind me the couch. I watch Bubble Guppies while the door opens. "Daddy?" I ask in my baby voice. "Yes baby girl" he yells. I start to laugh and get all excited. "Daddy come,come" i yell. I watch the hall and there he is. He comes to me and kisses my head. I push my hands up. "You want me to pick you up?" He asks. I nod and he picks me up. He sat me on his legs while he sat on the couch. "What you wanna do baby" he asks me. "Uhmmm play" i yell. "Shhhtt lower that down baby" he says. I nod and he asks me: "What do you want to play ?" "Horsey horsey horsey" i say excited. "Okay" he says and he turns me around that i face him and sis me on one leg. I grab his hands and start moving, creating some lively friction between my panties and his jeans. From time to time he moves his leg up and down so i jump a little. I laugh the whole time and try to hold my moans because daddy will make me stop. I feel the friction in whole my body. The power radiating to my head. I let my folds go wet and feel them moving. I look in daddy's eyes and go faster. He holds my hand to make sure i don't fall. I really feel like i have to moan, it is getting harder and harder.i speed up and cum in my panties. "Baby girl"he yells. "What daddy?" I ask trying to look innocent. "You came on my pants now is my pants wet." He lifts me up and places me next to him in the couch.

On his jeans is a big wet place where i sat. "I am sorry daddy" i say. "You enjoyed it?" He asks smiling and undoing his jeans. "Yes yes yes" i giggle.

"Do you know what cumming without permission means baby?" He asks me. I shake my head and my smile fades. "No daddy" i answer. "I means spanking" he says. He lifts me up and brings me to the table. He lays me down and says:" on all four baby." I do as told and make myself ready for the spanking. He takes my panties off and starts rubbing my ass. "How many spanks do you think you earned?" He asks. "I don't know daddy" i say innocent. "I think maybe ten each" he says. "Nooooo i wasn't that bad" i say almost crying. "That is true. If you play horsey on daddy's big cock after spanking you will only get five each." He says. "Okayy" i say fast.

"Count with me babygirl." He says. He slaps and i say:" one daddy." He does again making my ass burn. "Two daddy" i say. After five each he kisses my ass and rubs on them to let the burning go away.

"You okay babygirl?" He asks me and i nod. "Speak to me" he says while standing in front of me. "Yes daddy" i say and he lifts me in my arms. He kisses my forehead multiple times and i giggle.

"Okay horse girl, you are so good and playing horsey to help yourself so now you have to help daddy." He says undoing his boxershort after he placed me on the couch. "But daddy i never been on the big horsey alone" i say when he sits down. "I will guide you in the beginning baby" he says and places me on his solid hard dick.

I go down and press my lips together. Not wanting to yell right in daddy's face. "Okay move baby" he says demanding. He grabs my hips and brings me up and down. I bite my lip and start to moan. Daddy groans all the time but he is grown up.

His dick plays a game hide and seek. Some times you see him and then it is all the way in me, funny right? I moan a little and feel the shape of his dick filling my little pussy. "Okay baby now alone" he says. I push myself up and down on his dick while daddy looks at me and groans. I sink down and my head goes back, feeling the pleasure deep in my veins. "Good girl good c'mon you can faster" he says. And he is right, i go faster,ridding horsey. I yell:" yihaaaw" and ride him faster. He groans more and more. I love seeing daddy like this. He loves me and he thinks i am a good girl, i feel good. His dick is whole in me and it feels amazing. "Yess baby c'mon" he groans. I lay my hands in his shoulders and close my eyes. "Mmmm daddyy ahh" i moan. "C'mon baby a little more" he groans. And after two seconds i feel his warm liquid filling me up. "Ahhhhh" he groans and grabs me in a hug.

"I like riding the big horsey alone daddy" i say in his ear and he pulls out of me and says "that is good to know babygirl."

He kisses my forehead and lips.

—————

I like this type of stories but i am not so good with them c

Hope you enjoyed it