My bestfriends lover⚠️

Jughead pov

"Yesssss harder archieeee" i hear Betty yelling through the walls. we are at a sleepover at the lodge lodge and they decided to share a room and leave me with Veronica, Toni and Cheryl alone. We all heard it because betty is loud way toooo loud. And i can know it.

Betty is secretly fucking me. I have a big crush on her but she is together with Archie. She says he can't please her so she needs me, because i can. I am the jealous type so now hearing betty yelling archies name. I try to focus myself on winning uno against these girls but i can't think about something else than betty naked under Archies touch.

After twenty minutes i decide i was done with playing Uno I excused myself and walked outside. I have only been here for five minutes when i hear an angels voice.

Betty pov
I came downstairs and saw the girls talking. "Owww got a good session?" Cheryl asks me. V starts to smirk at me because she is the only one that knows about me and Jughead. Even Jughead doesn't know that she knows but she is my girl so i had to tell her.  "Where is Jughead?" I ask. Toni says;" uhm outside." I nod and kiss archies cheek. He nods and i walk outside to "check" on him.

"Juggieee" i say while i walk over to him. Hw doesn't turn his head so i sit down next to him. "Jealous boyyy" i say and slap his chest. "Really betty now ?" He says while looking in my eyes. "Jug c'mon you know i like you better" i say. "Do i? Ain't i just the person that can please you" he says looking mad. "No i like you, even love you and if you know that i just can't break up with him because Fred would be devastated "  i say while cupping his head with both my hands. He relaxes and says:" i just don't like it when you have sex with him and me."

"Jug in my mind i only have sex with you. I always pretend it's you and not Archie" i say.

"We are going out coming?" Veronica yells from inside. "Yes wait a sec" i yell back. "C'mon Juggie  we can even kiss in the bathroom there" i say smirking to him. He nods and i kiss his left palm.

Twenty minutes later we walked in a club. It was really hot in there. it was not overcrowded so that was nice. I was planning on dancing sexy and i hope i can throw it back to Jughead so i can make it up to him. But nothing went like i planned.

Archie stayed with me all night. I didn't dance with him. I danced with the girls. After an hour we lost Jughead. "Where is jug?" I yell. "He is trying to fix himself a girl" Archie says to me. I panick, no he can't leave me.

"How do you know?" I ask in his ear. He points with his right hand to Jughead who is flirting with a girl. She looks a little bit younger but i can see that she is pretty. I see them laughing and i get jealous. The pain spreads around my body. I try not to focus on it and start dancing again.

But i can't stop looking and they get more intense by the minute. I had enough of it. I walk over and kiss him full on the mouth. He kisses back Ofcourse. After A thirty seconds i say:" juggie who is our new friend." He smirks to me and I continue:" sorry to break the conversation but i am like really horny and need to fuck my boy in the bathroom."

I drag Jug by his right hand to the boys bathroom. I lock the door and he smirks at me:" jealous girllll." I smile fake and say:" are you going to do something or not?" He laughs out loud and says:" no."

"What?juggggg" i whine. "I am not having sex with you before you break up with Archie and be my girlfriend." He says serious. "Jugggieee i need you" i whine again. "I know so break up with him." He says. I sight and say:" okay than."

I storm to Archie and say:" we are done, over and out" jughead followed me so he saw it happening. "Really like that?" JUG asks me. "Yeah and now ask me to be your girlfriend so you can fuck me hard" she says desperately. "Betts will you be my crazy horny girlfriend" he asks. I nod and kiss him full on the lips. "Okay to the bathroom sirrrrr" i say pushing him.

He laughs

/——
Not my best story sorrryy