Stressed out⚠️

Jughead pov

"Yes alice?" I say when i get a call from her. "Can you come over? I need to go to work but Betty is so stressed out that i don't want to leave her alone."she says over the phone. "I'll be there in ten" i say while grabbing my coat and leaving the trailer.

I ride to her house and almost run to the door. I knock three times and Alice opens the door. "Thank you jughead but i need to go" she says and leaves the house. Without any hesitation i walk inside and close the door. I go to the kitchen make some tea and go to her room.

I knock three times and she says:" no not now mom." I walk in and she says mad:" i said not now." She looks at me and the tears almost spring in her eyes. "Jug what are you doing here?" She asks while her eyes are almost full of tears. I set the cup of tea on her desk and hug her thight. She starts crying and i whisper little nothings in her ear.

After a minute or five i let her go and set myself on my knees in front of her. "What is going on babe?" I ask. "I am just soooo stressed out jug" she says sad. "Why?" I ask letting my hand go up and down on her legs. "Just because nothing is going well i can't learn and i need to see Kevin for the play and that will suck." She says looking down. "When do you have to go to Kevin?" I ask. "In an hour" she says looking in my eyes.

"One hour to totally relax miss Betty Cooper, that will work" i say smirking. "Nooo jug i don't have time for thattttt" she says while i pick her up and throw her on her bed. "Yes you have time for this because you need to relax and now enjoy my lady" i say looking in her eyes. I bring my hands to the button of her jeans and she pushes them away. I look up to her and she says:" i don't have time jug." I take my belt out and make her hands secure to the headboard of her bed. "Juggggg" she smirks. "See now you can't stop me anymore." I say smirking. I kiss her temple and then her lips. She relaxes and i unbutton her jeans again. I pull her jeans off  and her panties too.

I let my fingers go through her folds. "You said you were studying and still you are wet" i say keeping my fingers where they are. She giggles and says:" i always get wet when i see you i can't do anything about it." When she ends that sentence i push two fingers inside het pussy. She moans a little and i start to move. I keep watching her face seeing how she relaxes but also tenses up at the same time.

I bring my thumb to her clit and start making circles on it. She moans louder and even says my name. That is the most beautiful thing that comes out of her mouth; the moans of my name. "Fasterrrrr" she yells. I stop and she almost starts crying again. "Why did you do that." She says while looking in my eyes. " sssttt babe relax" i say and go with my mouth to her pussy. I start licking through her folds. Making love with it. I push it inside her pussy and she moans again, louder and louder. I let my tongue go to her clit and i start sucking hard. "Ahhhhh juggggg i need to comeee" she screams. I suck harder and lick after it. I keep going letting my hands massage her legs. "Juggggg" she moans and i see the cum dripping out her pussy. I start licking making sure nothing is on her bed.

After that i cleaned her up i undid her hands. "Yeah you were right. I am a new person" she says and kisses my lips. But we have 45 minutes left and your belt is already offffff" she says and unbuttons my jeans. "Maybe you can make me feel even more loveddd and relaxeddd "she says looking deep in my eyes.