Cheater 2 ⚠️

I know somebody responded how they wanted it to go but i didn't lik it sorry
I love drama

Betty pov

I let jughead go and we both looked at Violet. "Honey go get your swimming stuff" jughead says trying to be soft. "But daddy."" She starts. "No just go" he says serious.

She turns around pouting and closes her bedroom door after her. "That wasn't necessary" i say looking in his eyes, crossing my arms over my chest. "What do we do now?" He asks letting his hand go through his hair. "I don't know. You can think i am going to violet" i say stepping away.

All i want is for him to choose me and leave veronica but i can't say that. She is still Violet's mom.

"Hi baby" i say closing the door behind me. She sits in her pink chair in the corner right in front of the door. She is crying, not that hard but it's visible. "What is it violet?" I ask kneeling down in front of her. "Dad is mad" she cries out. "No no come here" i say. She comes in my arms and i pick her up. "Dad isn't mad" i say in her ear. "But i saw him kiss you" she says. "I know violet, i know" i say stroking her hair.

"Let's go back to talk with dad" i say putting her down. She nods at me and we leave the room. We walk through the kitchen and meet Jug in the livingroom. " daddy" she says quiet. "Hi sunshine" he says going down to her hight. "I am sorry for looking" violet says. "No baby i was in fault. It wasn't nice of daddy to yell at you. I am sorry" he says. "I forgive you daddy" she says giving him a hug.

A smile appears on my face, they are the best together. "But you have to promise me and betty a thing!" He says letting her go. She nods and he continues:" you can't say anything to mommy. Don't say that we kiss or that she sleeps here or her pain yells okay?" He asks. She nods and says:" but i find kissing eiiiiii." He laughs and walks over to me. "You mean this" he says capturing my lips on his.

"Eiiiiiiiii grosssss" she yells. We end the kiss and i laugh at him. He is so soft and adorable. "Daddy that was not sweet" she says coming over to us. I pick her up and say:" yeah not sweet daddy." She sticks her tongue out to jughead and he does back.

A week later

Today is the town's pool party. It's not for teenagers only it is for everyone above the fifteen years old. I am going but so is veronica and jughead . I am not letting him go without seeing me. I wear a sexy black one piece with a low back.

"Hi betty" veronica says. She sits in the bubble bath with jughead and with a friend of her. "Come in" she says and ofcourse the only place is next to jug. I sway my hips and get in sitting in front of veronica and right to jug. I still want him to come clean to her because i want him. So i decide to make it hard, literary. I lay my left hand on his manhood when veronica is talking to her friend. He looks at me in pleasure but also trying to hide it.

"Mmm" he groans when i move my hand up and down his manhood. I pump harder and harder. Making it more difficult to keep quiet. I start to go faster and he let's go in the bubble bath. I get my hand back and with mission completed i leave the bubble bath.

Another week later

"So betty everything is in the fridge,just give her a small portion" veronica says after giving her daughter a kiss. "Okay bye" i say sweet. I close the door and go to violet. "Are you and daddy in love ?" She asks. I blush and drink a little bit of the imaginary tea. "Yes violet" i say.

"Do you want some more tea?" I ask her trying to get the conversation in another way.

She nods and i give her the tea.

"Hi baby" jug says walking in three hours later. "Hi jug" i day sitting on the couch. He walks over and kisses me soft. I melt totally in it and relax. "Do you want to take a bath?l he asks. I look in his eyes and see the smirk. "Okayyyy" i say. I stand up and to to his room.

"Mmmm" he says stelling in the hot bath. "Come in " he says. I take off my panties, bra and t-shirt and step in in front of him. "Mmm that is hot" he says. I sit down and look in his eyes. He goes to my ear and whispers:" yes i was talking about you" he smirks and starts to kiss and suck my neck. I moan often and yell:" i love you." "I love you too" he yells louder. Making me laugh.

Veronica pov

Monday morning. The day has to go fast. I need to go to work so i set Violet at the table and eat with her. Jughead is already working so it's just the two off us. "'Mommy?" She asks. I nod."

"When are daddy and betty going to get married?"

——
No part 3 cxx