What my mom thinks (3)⚠️

CHAPTER: THE RULES

Betty pov

Fp started and said:"Okay rule one never have sex while JB can hear you ."

I look at jug and he is even shocked at me.

"Rule two don't you ever miss school because you want to have some" my mom says.

"Mommm!" I shout shocked. "Just listen betty" she says.

"Rule three betty you go on contraception and jughead we want you to use condoms" my mom continues.

" okay" jughead says getting used to this talk.

"We will buy them after this conversation" fp says to juggie.

"Then rule four don't you ever dare to wake us with your moans" fp says.

"That! you should say to betts" jughead laughs. My mom is shocked and look mad at jughead.
"Hey it's true babe" he says looking in my eyes.

"Rule five don't do it in open places in either of the houses and do your own sheets to the laundry baskets." My mom says.

"Okay that was it for now. Jug come'on we are going" fl sayd standing up.

I am happy this thing is over but jughead just had to ruin it.

"Wait i have questions" he says to his dad. My mom is happy that he takes this serious but she wasn't right.

"Make we need to make some more rules" he says.

"We're listening" Fp says.

"Uhm can i jerk off still and betty masturbate. Should we throw our toys away because i really love the nipple clamps and oh those black handcuffs. Can i do her anal? Or oral. And can i put my dick in her mouth so far i want or do i need to stop at five centimeters? What about a sex tape ? Can we make one." He says trying to look serious. My mom is so shocked that she could pass out.

I laugh and jug follows me in it. "I love you" i mouth to him and he throws me a kiss back.

"Okay i think we better get going boy!" Fp says serious. He pats jug on the back and leaves. "Kisss" i shout. He runs back and kisses me full on the lips. I smile and say:" goodbye lover" he smiles back and leaves.

I look at my mom and she looks serious mad. "That boy isn't coming over again. Or you guys stay downstairs where i can see you" she says serious. "Ow do you want to watch us having sex?" I ask driving her mad.

"Betty!" She yells. "Sorry mom didn't think about my language. Ofcourse i mean sexual intercourse" i laugh and walk to her and kiss her right cheek.

"Love you mom" i say and leave to my room.

———

Sorry not that muchinspiration
Hope you liked it

Requested

The others are coming

[Next is betty is babysitter!]

❤️❤️❤️❤️