Get out JB⚠️

Jughead pov

We are on vacation: my dad, his new girlfriend Hailey JB, me and Betty. I am so happy that my dad let me take betty with us. She enjoys this so much and me too.

This is our first vacation together and it is nice. We are in mexico, we hired a little house with pool. I like the pool, nit because i can swim but because i see betty a lot in a swimsuit or bikini. Her body is gorgeous. We share a room, a room next to JB and Dad sleeps downstairs in a room with Hailey.

"Okay who wants ice cream?" My dad asks. "I will never say no to food" i say. Betty laughs at me and i can blush, but i won't. "You juliet?" I ask betty. "No thank you" she says looking at me and then at my dad. He nods and jb takes one too. We sit a little further at the water fountain and eat. I whisper to betty:" why didn't you want some ice cream?" "I am not hungry jug" she says not looking in my eyes. I turn her face genteelly to me and say:" now the real reason." "I just don't want to ask to much, your dad is already paying this trip for me" she says quiet. "Owww honey, you are so sweet but enjoy. It's our first vacation together don't let your mind ruin that" i say and i kiss her on her forehead. "You're right" she says smiling again. She kisses my lips and i answer:" i always am."

That night i was laying in bed. Only wearing boxers, of course and reading a book. Betty was in the shower. I heard the shower stop and betty came with a bathrobe in out room. "Good shower?" I ask looking back to my book. "Yes, ......jug look up" she says . I look up and there she is in some black lacy lingerie and woow she is gorgeous. My mouth drops open.

"You said that we need to make our first trip together memorable so i was thinking that this would make it more memorable." She says walking over to me and climbing on the bed sexy.
She sits on my lap and i say:" i think that too." She giggles and we start to kiss with passion. Our tongues start dancing with each other, some passionate tango or rumba. I let my hand glide over her waist, feeling the ending of her panties. The lace patern feels so good on my bare hands. She takes my hands and lays them on her boobs. But still above the bra. I start feeling and pinching and she moans. She keeps looking in my eyes, it is so hot. She starts grinding a little and it is so a tease se goes faster and faster making me hard in no time.

"Ow there is my friend" she says smirking, while feeling my dick poke her ass. "You are a tease miss cooper" i say smirking back and pulling her off me. I strip her from her bra and suck on her left nipple. Five seconds and with a pop let it loose and so three times. She is already bucking her hips. Meeting mine, giving some friction.

I undo her panties throwing it somewhere in the room. I take my boxers off and betty is already ready to do a condom on my dick. She glides it on and i groan. I throw the blanket over us and push myself in. I start slow, making actual love to her. I kiss her neck and her lips. And she let's her hand travel on my abs and back. My hips rock to meet her when we hear:

"Jug can i borrow a pillow ohh" jb says walking in our room. Getting a view of our faces and shoulders but nothing more. My arms are just covering betty her boobs because off the way they arms for her. Betty throws a pillow from next to her and jb leaves fast.

"That was quiet akward" betty says. "Yes it was" i say and we both start to laugh really loud. "Where were we my lady" i say. She kisses my lips and says:" i think just right here"

——

Nit that long sorry

Lost inspiration xxx