Forgot⚠️

Betty pov

"Hi babe" i hear my lover saying. He is visiting me from NYU where he studies English. I study in a city near Riverdale so i can see my mom and the twins time to time. Veronica is with jug on campus and i with archie. "

"I was already suspicious when Archie had to cancel our fifa match" i smile. I stand up and walk to door of my dormroom.

I walk over to him and give him a hug. "I missed you" i say. "Me too babe" he says while getting out the hug and giving me a small peck on my lips.

"How is NYU" i ask while sitting down on the couch. "Great but tooooo far from you" he says leaning over for another kiss. "Mmmm" i missed this. I say still my eyes closed. "Yeah me too, one more?" He smirks. I nod and go sit in his lap. I start kissing him passionately. My tongue explores his mouth. My hands travel through his hair while his are already on my butt. He slaps it and i stop kissing him. "Heyyy" i say with my hand now in his neck.

"Hahahaha" he laughs. "Don't be silly and kiss me" he continues. He leans forward but i step out of his lap. "Heeey where are you going?" He asks. "To veronica i missed her too" i smirk stepping slow. "You little thing" he says laughing while running after me and picking me up.

"Jug set me down and take your hand off my ass" i yell laying on his shoulder. He walks to my bedroom and throws me on my bed.

He directly comes laying on me. "Juggggg" i whine. "No you're stuck with me!" He says now looking in my eyes.

"Okay but please can we spend it more fun" i say while smirking. "Owww cooper got naughty" he says coming closer. "Yeah who is my teacher you think ?!" I smirk.

He doesn't respond but just kisses me hard. Letting his tongue in my mouth, making a dance.

H starts to undress me. First the buttons on my blouse. Letting it fall open, making a nice view on my boobs. I go to the end of his t-shirt and stop our kiss to pull it over his head. He looks at my boobs and attacks them with little kisses and sucks on them. "Mmmm yes" i moan. He starts with taking off my skirt while i do the same with his pants. "Let's make love" i say in his ear. I bite my lip . And pull off my oen panties and bra.

"I just love you, all of you" he says. He takes his own boxers off. He starts to rub my clit and it makes my hips go up. Meeting his fingers more closely. "Yeahhh faster" i moan gripping the bedsheets thight.

"Yesss ahhhhh" i say feeling good as hell. He stops, just stops and i look him in the eyes and say:" why you little bitch." He laughs and starts to pound in me with his large dick. "Ahhhhhh" i moan louder. He goes faster and harder. His hands cup my boos and he plays with my nipples. "Yeaaahh " i moan closing my eyes.

"Faster jug. Almost there" i say not getting more words out. He groans and goes and goes faster. He let my boobs go and stars to play with my clit. "Agghhhhhh" i yell. "Not yet babe" he says. "Jug i need to" i scream again. "Not yet " he yells back.

"Okay let go now" he says. I feel him cumming in me while i cum too. He pullsout but directly starts to panick:" betts i didn't pull out on timr, shit, fuck ahhhhh"

"Stttt babe. Start with cleaning me up we will see what happend" i sush him and sit up. He nods and gets some soft swipes. "I love you" i yell to him. Still seeing him being tense. "Too" he says soft.

———

Sorry for the short one