Let's talk about sex⚠️

Requested !!!

———-

Betty pov

"So let's have a girls night then?" Jb says to me smiling. I nod and say:" first food and girltalk? Then a movie?" I ask. She nods and i call the pizzashop. "Two large ones please. One with extra cheese and one with pineapple please" i yell in my phone. Jb is taking a shower and i am making everything ready.

"So let's talk about wathever you want" i say. Grabbing a slice. "Uhmmm so i got to admit that i have a crush and thing but i don't know how to handle it? How did it go with you and jug?" She asks and after drinking some lemonade.

"I didn't really have a crush kn jughead. I felt more like friends, best friends and when he kissed me the spark flew over." I say explaining. "Okay but what do i do?" She asks me grabbing a slice.

"Whatever you want JB!" I say smiling to my sister-in-law.

"Okay and like kissing is it difficult? I am so scared about that" jb says totally in this conversation.

"I would say i will teach you but your brother is too fast jealous so yeah" i giggle. "You just have to go with it and if you don't like it you stop until you want again or want to try." I continue.

"Okay that is good" jb says nodding and grabbing another slice.

"When was your first kiss with jug?" She asks. "Uhm what sort with or without tongue?" I ask.

"Uhmm with!" She says looking in my eyes. "Uhm we had just a very sad moment with your dad and a murder in riverdale and he asked me if i believed your dad and i said :" i believe in you juggie." And then he grabbed me and we went for it. It wasn't planned it was just very the moment. The heat and stuff" i say dreaming about those moments.

"You guys are cute and gross but still cute" she laughs grabbing the last piece with pineapple.

"Okay but like what about sex? I know you guys do it but did it just come or was it planned?" Jb asks serious.

"Uhm we tried to have it after a speech i gave but we got interrupted so it's started before with touching more intimate things and yeah like foreplay and then one time after a fight we did it. It was not planned at all." I explain.

"And did it hurt?" She asks.

"Yes a little bit in the beginning but yeah the first time i enjoyed it but like not the first minutes. You need to learn to relax. So yeah" i say.

"Oww okay that is good advice but like blowjob isn't it gross?" She asks making a gross face.

"Uhmm no it's just like yeah we girl want them to eat us out so maybe that is gross in their view then? You just have to think about it differently. You're making your lover pleased and you're making love. And you come to appreciate the dick" i say.

She looks shocked but then laughs. I laugh with her and we walk to the living room.

"Look who is there" jb says seeing jughead walk in. He comes over and kisses me. "Hi betts" he says after. I smile back and then he looks at JB. "And hey sis, was she nice too you?" He asks me. I nod and say:" ofcourse she is the good sibling."

Jughead walks away and sits on the other couch. "So what did you guys do?" He asks.

"Just talking" i say. "About sex" jb continues. I smile at her.

Jughead looks up shocked at both of us. "Yeah so?" I ask him. "What did you tell her?" He asks me.

I can't answer because JB i already answering:" just how you react when you get a blowjob and all those boners you have. And ofcourse how big little jug is. Yeah i have to have some lenght to compair my boys with"

I laugh at JB. Jughead is just shocked. He is very pale and runs upstairs. "Ow sorry i made your boy mad" she says.

"That's nothing i will go explain to him and maybe a blowjob after and he will be okay" i say winking.

"Yeah good luck." She says and laughs

—————

I love comments x