Stop sassing⚠️

Requested

Leave requests

Hope you like it

I am not that good with sassing and stuff so yeah

——————

Jughead pov

It'a friday and i am just at school. Another normal day at the hellhole. But i was wrong on everything.

I stand at the locker of my girlfriend betts. I wait for her because i want my kiss before i walk her to math class. I look around me until i see her. My normally pastel covered girlfriend wears now a see through t-shirt with black lace bra under it. I wait for her. I find it sexy but only for my eyes.

"Hi" she says kissing my left cheek and opening her locker.

"What are you wearing?" I ask quiet.

"Clothes can't you see blind men ?" She says sassy.

"I don't think that that are clothes" i say whispering again.

She closes her locker and looks me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry what did you say?! Are you making jokes about my clothes" she says looking me up and down.

"Woow but can't you change or cover up for me please" i say desperate.

"No, not gonna happen little boy" she says looking me right in the eyes.

"Don't sass me little girl" i say stepping closer. She turns around and walks to the math class.

I sight. She is so hot but now also so driving me mad. I walk behind her and sit next to her in class.

Ten minutes in class the teacher asks reggie if he knew the answer. "I think it is -8 miss" he says thinking hard. "Ow mister mantle do you even have a brain? Don't answer we all know you don't" betty says out loud so that everyone can hear.

I look away embarresed. What is up with her today. But everyone except i, reggie and the teacher is laughing really hard. He looks sad at her and she mouths "sorry, not sorry."

At lunch we were talking about parties. And ofcourse everyone knows i don't like them. "Jug we should go to the one saturday!" Betty says after talking about it with kevin and veronica. "Really?" I ask. "Oww boy losen up. C'mon don't be so a pussy" she says looking at me. I look fast away and then back. She makes kiss lips and throws them at me. I still look mad and wait for school to be over.

Because i am going to learn this girl who is in charge.

When school was over i walked to her place. I didn't wait for betty because it was a long day with her being sassy. Before i got to her home i stopped at archies. He was plating games and i was joining. I knew i would meet betty after school at her place but after the today i had i let her wait. We played fortnite until i got a text.

Betts- Jugggggg where are you?

Betts- jug i am waiting for youuu

Betts- jug i miss you

Betts- jugg please come here

Juggie- i don't know if i want to come

Betts- but jugggiee. I will make it up to you.

Juggie- do you even know what you did today?

Betts- yes i just wanted some attention from you !

Juggie- by being a total bitch to everyone

Betts- just come over and we will talk x i'm sorry

Juggie- put your bullet vibrator in and don't take it out before i am there. You're first getting punished little girl. And you know every orgasm i wamt a text.