Archie, you got hoes!⚠️

Sorry I love this title

Thank you for the request mennnnn I love the requesttsss !!!!! Xxxx
I do everything as dirty as your great mind want (oops)

So leave requests !

Archie and Betty are married

But once again always bughead

Jughead pov

I am 24 and I work at the register. I became the boss after miss cooper stopped. She said that I could be the owner if I took her daughter as associate when she was done at NYU. And today is the day. Elizabeth Andrews will Join the register after her education.

"Mister Jones ?" She asks after knocking on my office door. "You are early, it's only six in the morning" I say seeing this beautiful blond at the door. "I know but better early than late" she giggles. "Come in Elizabeth and sit down" I say welcoming her in the office. "Thank you" She answers. "Okay so you can start today first two weeks on minimum proof and that money you will earn too and when you proof yourself you can get a own desk and things." I say handing her papers to sign. "So for the first week you can work on the desk and do calls for news but you ain't going to the places and things. Next week I will be your photographer and I follow you a week okay ?" I ask. She nods and says:" thank you for this mister jones"

"Just call me Jughead" I smile back.

Betty pov

My first week went good. I had some news that made the cut to the newspaper even one article on page three, for my first week. The people here are nice and kevin Keller helped me a lot with editing and getting to know the computer. Now start week two and I will actually go outside with my hot boss. Jughead "sexy-hot-snack" Jones. I walk in the office and go to his desk. After two minutes I see him standing behind me. "Ow hey I think I am  early again" I smile at him. He hands me a paper coffee mug and we walk to his car. I step in next to him and we drive of to the first location I put in the gps.

"Thanks for the drink but I don't drink coffee, I am sorry"I say in the car. "Just try it Betts" he says keeping his eyes on the road. I try it and it is hot-chocolate my favorite. "You stalking me or something?" I smirk at him. "Maybe, Maybe not" he laughs back. The first day goes so fast and I loved it. He complemented me on my work, my preparation and my empathy. I think I like him but what about Archie. I don't think I want to be with both of them at one time. No V- relationship for me.

The next day comes soon and I wait for him outside so we can head to Greendale for a big news. The thriple X killer is back. I am happy that I am going with a men because that killer kills blond, thin women that are younger then thirty. So guess what I fit that model. We had a lot off work and we interviewed a lot of people in the city. After that we had to go to a motel to make pictures. I laughed whole the day because jughead was trying to scare me or laugh with me. I think I slapped him like 500 times in the chest. It was late so we booked a hotel room in Greendale.

"I will take the floor" he says. I shake my head and say:" we are old enough just come in this bed. And take a side" I say making me ready to take a shower. He nods and says:" yeah but keep your hands at home Coop." I wink at him and say:" same to you jones." He smiles and I see him blush I go to the shower and fell asleep fast.

The next morning I wake up on Jughead his bare chest. It feels great. I enjoy this so much. I try to look at jug because I thought he was sleeping. I see his eyes open and say with a smirk:" enjoying jones?" He smiles and says:" I couldn't wake a princess from her beauty sleep right." I slap his bare chest and sit up. We make us ready to head back to riverdale.

Friday

Today jughead and i have a meeting about my job. I am nervous but Archie said:" you will be fine babe." When he kissed me goodbye this morning. I walk in his office around ten and he orders me to sit down. "So cooper what did you think yourself?" He asks.

"I think it was great. I learned a lot and saw beautiful places." I say smiling.

"By that you mean my chest" he winks at me. I roll my eyes and he continues." I think I can offer you a place here. You will get the photographer Topaz Toni ass partner and you can become reporter here! Good job cooper" he says smiling at me. He sticks out his hand and I say confident to him:" don't do so stupid." I go around the table and kiss him full on the lips. He kisses back and grabs my waist to pull me closer. The kiss gets more heated and we let our tongues make firework in our mouths.

When I pull back he stares at me with a big smile. "I wanted that since two weeks" he says still holding me close. "Tonight my place ? " I ask. He smirks and nods. " but Betts I only want this if you want me for the long run" he says losening his grip on my waist. "I want that Juggie" I say playing with his hair. "But one thing. Right now I have a boyfriend that I live with" I say hoping he wouldn't let me go.

"But it will be over ?" He asks . I nod and say:" yeah he got hoes." Jughead and I laugh.

That evening

I push him on the king size bed and climb on top of him. Grinding myself on his manhood earning a lot of groans to leave his kissable lips. I take of his shirt and mine too. He turns me around so that I am now with my back on the bed. He plays with my boobs and kisses them. I moan :" yes jug aaa." He goes down and takes of my pants and panties. He looks at me and I nod. He kisses my inner thight and goes closer and closer to my core. He licks my clit and I grip the bed sheets hard. I try not to moan but it is so hard with this snack between my legs working magic. He starts eating me out like he is very hungry. I almost come when Archie storms in.

"Hey ! Men !" Archie yells to us.

"Yeah go away. You don't disturb a men that is eating!" Jughead yells back. I almost laugh out loud but he can keep his serious face. Archie looks at me and I lay there naked with my boss between my legs.

"Betty! Go away from that bed!" He yells.

"No archie. I don't want you ! I know you have hoes so byeeeeee" I sass back. He leaves with open mouth and Jughead smirks at me.

"Finish your meal daddy!" I say smirking.

—-
I didn't proofread

Oops or not hahaha

Hope you like it !!!

Leave requests