1. Superheroes

Jungkook's pov:

"NO!! YOONGI!!!"

I said while falling in front of him to save his life. I pushed him and he harshly fell onto the ground. He didn't seem to be hurt but I lifted my hand and started forcing a laser beam come out. Dynamo shadow did the same. I started feeling weak. His laser was slowly erasing mine. It was getting closer and closer. I turned to look at her face. She was on the ground. She seemed hurt but she was trying to heal.

Jungkook: Sorry Y/n!

I whispered but then a voice made me lose truck of time.

"NO"

He screamed.

==================================

Some months ago:

Shadow forest:

We were standing on the top of the cliff. Taehyung started flying while throwing little lightnings on the tree leaves.

T: Hey Jungkook Look!

He threw a lightning and that spot was on fire after his action.

Hoseok: Are you kidding me?

Hoseok achieved to answer first while running to that area. He started throwing crystal water and the fire was no longer in there. Taehuyng looked at us with those puppy eyes and I sighed.

Jk: Can't you just be a little more careful?

I said while jumping off the cliff to catch him. He started flying faster as his cape was slightly flying along with him. I chased him down until I nearly caught him.

Namjoon: Can't you too just sit down and stop acting like babies?

He claimed but before hearing what he said I caught his cape and threw him on the edge of the cliff. I went on top of him and before I could actually make fun of him someone caught me by the cape.

Jin: Jungkook dear, can you stop acting like a 4-year old please!

He said while letting me down. I furrowed my eyebrows.

Jungkook: It's not Jungkook! It's Anpanman!

I corrected him as I saw Yoongi throwing a piece of a little wooden stick at me.

Yoongi: We are not at work so it's Jungkook bunny boy!

Jk: ANPANMAN!!!

Jimin appeared and started running all around me in circles. He was making me dizzy so I grabbed him at the right time and stopped him.

Jimin: Hey! What happened?

Jk: Jimin What's my name?

I asked him just to prove that Anpanman is actually my name.

Jimin: Jungkook!

I let him fall down and face palmed myself after that. How can someone can be that stupid.

Jimin: Someone is grumpy today!

I heard him whispering from the ground as he was scratching the back of his neck.

Y: He is always grumpy!

Jin: Look Who's talking!

Jin said and a little stick of wood came to his head as well. He turned to look at Yoongi with an angry glance and turned invisible.

Y: Oh not again!

He said while getting up from the rock he was sitting on.

Y: Where are you Jin?