34. Kim Namjoon Deserves Better

Y/n's pov:

Namjoon's funeral!

It was the time that Jungkook was ready to talk about Kim Namjoon. His friend... in front of everyone. He was in the verge of crying but still managed to stay tall without collapsing to the ground.

Jk: Kim Namjoon... Kim Namjoon was a great man. He made me who I am today. I own everything to him.

A silent tear slid off his eye but still he stayed strong.

Jk: Namjoon met us from when we were a zero and brought us here. He was the one who healed us and even when things were hard he was the one sacrificing himself for us... Until the very end. He was not just my friend but a brother and I am sure that no one will ever forget him. The past 7 years were the best years of my life and I own it to that man.

He turned to look at the coffin. I couldn't explain how strong he was acting, crying but still smiling at his best friend inside the coffin.

Jk: Namjoon, You will be missed buddie. We all love you and you are still alive in my memory!

He burst out crying and fell onto my arms. Now Jimin approached the microphone.

Jimin: I know that I am not smart. I never was. But this man made me feel better for myself even for a second. When I was alone, having no one, depressed on the streets hating myself Kim Namjoon helped me get up. That man helped me love myself no matter if I am different.. Or even... Stupid!

He started crying and giggling as well. That moment made me start crying with him. I nodded at him to reassure him that everything was going to be alright.

Jimin: Kim Namjoon is a hero! And if we wanna be good people we should at least try to be like him. Like that legend! Thank you...

He bowed to us and went away, letting Min Yoongi approach the microphone.

Yoongi: I can't believe that I am here right now. I don't know if you remember this buddie but one time when we were drunk I asked you what will you do if I get hurt! Your response made me love you. I thought that I was a big nothing but for you I was everything. That's what you said brother. You said that you would talk about me, all the time like someone you adored and never forget about me. You also said that you would cry and when that time was over you would stand up and try to be better cause that would be what I wanted for you. And that's the truth!!

It was the first time I saw Min Yoongi crying his heart out.

Yoongi: So thats what I am going to do for you. I will never stop talking about you and how brave you stood for us. And stay strong like you for the rest of my life. You are the best version I could ever try to be. I love you Kim Namjoon!

He kissed his finger and touched the coffin. He smiled with tears in his eyes and Taehyung stood right next to the microphone. He seemed hesitant but he took his chance after all.

T: I met Namjoon when I was still at school. He made me realize that I don't need to change myself to fit in. I always was trying to fit in and blent into the background. But when I met Namjoon I realised that I didn't have to change for him to love me. He wanted me just like the way I am. Different... He changed my life. He changed Our lives. So when we leave and go back home we should at least remember that man and what he did for us. Who was that man? Why did he try to be good, fighting against all odds to make the bad disappear? What did he win? At first I didn't know what did he win but now... For sure I know what I won.. And what I won is love! Thank you Joonie!

Taehyung unlike the others managed not to cry. It was a hard task for him.

Hoseok: Hi...

Hoseok shyly said when his mouth was inches apart from the microphone.

H: My name is Hoseok... I don't have much to say. The only thing I really wanted to say is how much I love you Namjoon. I really wish I could say it to you before all this happens and I regret the fact that I am late. Kim Namjoon even now that you can't hear me I want you to know that from 2013 until now, there wasn't one single time that I felt something else than love for you. And no matter how many years will still pass by I will continue loving you from 2013 until then. You were my beginning! I own it to you my friend! See you in heaven!

I smiled at Hoseok' s speech cause it was simple but still made me wanna cry again. Then, Seokjin was ready to take his chance as well.

Jin: I am alive today... You are alive too! Huh?

He giggled and a tear slid of his face.

Jin: Namjoon was my roommate but most importantly soulmate. One time we were discussing about our deaths. We were joking around, saying how we will die in the future. We always were saying that if one of us dies the other has to take care of the family! I am going to keep my promise to my best friend. And I am gonna keep the other promise that I made him. I will come here so frequently that you will get bored of me Pabo!

He was giggling with tears forming in his eyes...

Jin: You will always be my other half! My savior, my friend, my brother, my soulmate, my family, my life model, my everything! Kim Namjoon I will come to find you someday! And in that day I want to say that I tried my best to be like you and I was the good one. Not the bad one! Just wait for me!!!!

And like that the Funeral ended. I didn't talk about him cause I really was a mess crying all day and Jungkook took me to my house.

..........................................................................

Jungkook's pov:

I got in his room. His personal territory. That's what Kim Seokjin called their room. I laughed in the thought of that. I started focusing on every little detail that was reminding me of him. Everything made me wanna burst out crying. I sat on the bed and looked at a t-shirt on top of his pillow. I took it and started looking at it. It was like he is not gone. It was like he was going to return back to us. The door fell open. Yoongi-hyung startled me...

Y: You are here!

His warm voice made me feel slightly better. He sat right next to me on the bed and patted my shoulder.

Y: I just realised something that made me love that man even more!

Jk: What?

Y: He turned back the time to save us!!

Jk: What? How?

I was really questioning everything. It would be reasonable If he did but still how could I be sure.

Y: Think about it! He knew exactly where we were... Our moves! He even sent Jin outside! He knew something! I don't know what happened before he turned back the time but he saved us twice!

His words had me shaking. I fell into his arms and he hugged me. With both started crying together.

Y: Jungkook, We need to get back on our feet from tomorrow. Promise me that!

Jk: I-i promise!!!

Y: I love you Kookie!

It was the first time, hearing him say that he loves me and it was one of the more remarkable times of my life.

Jk: I love you too Yoongi