9. The Cave

We were on the bleachers with Beomgyu. It was already past 7 and the sun started setting. Well... When I said that we were on the bleachers I lied. I WAS on the bleachers. Beomgyu was running! I made him practice cause that stupid game was so close and we are obviously not ready.

"FASTER! YOU RUN LIKE A CHICKEN!"

I started screaming and he sped up a little.

B: What do you expect me to do?

He screamed back and I face palmed myself.

Y/n: I expect you to run instead of walk!

I said and he sighed. He didn't stop though! He continued and that really surprised me cause I expected him to stop after 5 minutes. After a while I made him a sign for a break. He stopped and approached me. He took his bag and took out his bottle and a towel. He sat on a bleacher like he was ready to die.

B: I hate you so much Kim Y/n!

Y/n: You are not the only one! I have a list of people who hate me...

B: I am not surprised...

I laid on the bleachers and started thinking of Jungkook. I seriously need to get a grip. That's when I heard his voice.

Jk: Is that how you are practicing?

He said and I immediately got up and started doing some exercises.

Y/n: What do you mean? I was taking a break!

The rest of the guys started laughing and Beomgyu got up.

B: A break of what? I was running all the time!!

Yoongi: I believe her though...

Namjoon: Of course you would cause you are taking a break after every break!

Yoongi: Shut up!

I made a sign to Beomgyu to shut up and he smiled.

Jk: You declined to come to my house for that?

Y/n: I would decline to come to your house no matter what.

I said and he started walking towards me.

Y/n: But anyway, We are kinda busy.

B: We are? No you are! I am done running!

He said and I tried to hide myself. That's when Jungkook was already too close to me..

Jk: Why are you avoiding me?

He said and his doe eyes got locked with mine.

Y/n: I-i am not!

I said and he held my hand tightly. I stopped breathing for a second.

Jk: Are you sure?

He said and I just nodded. It felt like he was getting closer. His eyes had beautiful brown specks on them. I could stare at him for the whole day. All that got distracted when we heard a lighting striking. The wind went crazy and blew us away.

Y/n: Jungkook!

I screamed and A guy fell of the sky landing with his feet. His cold glance fell on me.

Jimin: I think that dynamo shadow is back!

Namjoon: Can you just shut up for a minute!

Jin turned invisible and the man laughed.

Dynamo shadow: Is that all you've got?

He actually said and then looked back at me. Yoongi aimed with his hand at a tree and the uprooted it, throwing it at him. He avoided and it fell on the ground. That's when Jungkook took my hand and started flying away while the man was to busy fighting with the rest of the guys.