14. Keep In Touch

Jin's pov:

Kim Y/n is under my control. I am gonna make her pay! How could see say that Jimin is prettier than me? I mean.... Okay he is kinda good but compared to him I am pure perfection. What's wrong with women nowadays? Me and Taehyung would basically share this training process with her together. That's good but also a bummer cause I won't be able to fully control her and make her pay. I know that I sound like a super villain instead of a hero but anyways.

Y/n: What?

She looked at me and I forgot that we were at the start of the practice. I snapped out of my daydreaming (Evil plan to make her understand that I am beautiful and not cocky).

Jin: Oh yeah right!

T: What were you thinking about Jin?

Jin: Uh... Flowers!

Nice save Kim Seokjin! They believed it.

T: So Y/n I will do something that will hurt you! You need to be patient! To stay strong and pressure yourself to the limits.

Y/n: What are you going to do!?

Taehyung grabbed her wrist and brought it closer to us, exposing her whole hand from shoulder to nails.

T: Y/n remember! Try to fight it! Don't give up right away!

Y/n: Okay! But what are you going to do?

Taehyung started shooting laser beams at her hand without stopping. Y/n was gritting her teeth. She was trying to handle the pain and it was visible.

Y/n: T-tae stop!!!

T: Just wait a little longer!

She was trying so hard she started crying because of the pain.

Y/n: Tae... I c-can't take it anymore!

T: Just wa-

Jk: Dude she told you to stop!

Jungkook appeared out of nowhere pushing Tae until he fell on the ground. Jungkook grabbed her wrist and started scanning it. He was trying to make her heal faster by touching the open wound and breaking the gap together.

Jk: How are you? Does it hurt baby?

Y/n: It hurts Jungkook!

Jin: How did you call her!?

Jk: Sorry, It just came out...

He looked at her worried but she was looking at her wound.

Jk: Hey hey don't cry!

He said When Y/n started tearing up. He cupped her face with his hands.

Jk: Relax! Relax! I am here!

Jungkook put his hands around her waist and hugged her close. He whispered something that I didn't quiet catch. Taehuyng got up from the ground.

T: Y/n I am so sorry!! I really am!!

Jungkook broke the hug and Y/n smiled with tears in her eyes.

Y/n: It's completely fine Tae. I am okay. Don't even mention it! It just hurts a little...

Jin: A little? You are crying!

Y/n: It's okay, I can heal! It's not like he killed me.

Jk: Do you want me to do something? To help you somehow?

She started looking at her hand and smiled but still silently crying without any sobs or noises.

Y/n: Let's go out. All together!