8. Afraid

Jungkook's pov:

I was feeling someone throwing waterdrops at me. I felt my forehead wet, like a waterfall landed on my face. I slightly opened my eyes to see the guys all around me, except from Jimin. I realised that I was at my house. How did I get here?

Jin: He is awake!

Jin said and everyone let a sigh of relief and looked at me concerned.

Yoongi: Thanks God! We were arguing who was going to slap you all this time! But you woke up by yourself!!!

He admitted and they all let a small chuckle. That's when the door burst open and my eyes met Jimin and... Her? Why is she here? What is she doing here? My heart will stop beating! I am so happy!! I missed her so much!

Y/n: Are you freaking stupid?

She asked me and came closer to me. She kneeled down and slapped me. It didn't hurt cause her touch is always so delicate.

Y/n: You startled us!!

After the first slap she tried to slap me again but I held her wrist soon enough before it actually lands on my cheek. She tried to fight me off but she couldn't.

Y/n: Let go off me!!!

She said while pulling her hand with all her force.

Jk: Oh sure!

I said and let her hand, leading her fall because of all the force she had put. She bumped to the floor and all of us started laughing.

Y/n: It's not funny moron!

Jk: Everyone else is laughing! Why am I the only one to get insulted because of that?

Y/n: BECAUSE I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE!

Her high piched pierced through our ears. She started blushing cause she didn't undrestand how it sounded probably. When she did, she started playing with her hair.

Y/n: I mean...

Jk: I don't care about anyone else either!

Hoseok: Hey that's rude!

I didn't pay attention to him because my eyes dropped at her beautiful face features. I got up and reached for her hand to help her do the same. I pulled her a little closer to me.

Jk: I am sorry for startling you...

My voice echoed to the room. The guys were all around us but it felt like time had stopped.

Y/n: I-it's okay!

Namjoon: Guys get a room...

Jimin: Yeah They should probably get a room! But not mine though cause its really messy today!

We all turned to look at Jimin. After that I ignored him and touched Y/n's hand.
I could feel her heartbeat beating faster. Her eyes were locked on mine. The time literally stopped again and it was not because of Namjoon.

Y/n: I...

She paused.

Tae: You what?

I rolled my eyes for a moment but then returned.

Jk: So you care about me?

Y/n: No!

She tried to avoid eye contact and I laughed.

Jk: So why did you slap me when I broke your window?

Y/n: THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE! WHY DID YOU REMIND IT ME NOW?