16. Meeting Her Parents

Jungkook's pov:

I was standing right outside her door with a bouquet full of red roses. It was my first time wearing a suit. I took a deep breathe and knocked on the door. A second passed and someone opened. Andrew opened the door but I had to pretend that I don't know him. I knew Andrew because of Baekhyun. When Baekhyun and I were close friends he was always searching for new super powers so he could gain them. That's when we found him.

D: Are you my little girl's boyfriend?

Jk: Uh! Yes! Hi sir!

I gave him my hand for him to shake it but he just looked at it so it was awkward.

D: How old are you?

Jk: 23

D: Where did you meet my daughter?

I was ready to answer but a woman stopped him.

M: Hey!! You must be Jungkook!

The woman said and I bowed to her. I was a little shook but I was trying to make it through well.

M: Come in! Y/n is still dressing up.

She said and leaned on my ear while leading me to the living room.

M: She pissed me off, refusing to wear a dress! She is stubborn like her dad...

D: What?

M: Oh nothing honey! Let's sit!

I sat on the couch really awkward, In the corner and her dad sat right next to me without even looking away. He seemed presistant...

D: So what's your address?

M: Honey! Stop that... He is our daughter's boyfriend. It looks like you are investigating him!

D: Yeah thats what I am doing!

Okay. Y/n's parents really care for her. She is so lucky to have this kind of parents.

D: So are you gonna tell me where do you live?

Y/n: DAD!

She appeared out of nowhere. Her dad turned his face to see her and I did the exact same thing, being mesmerized but her breathtaking appearance. She was so beautiful. She was wearing a light blue dress and her curly brown hair were falling over her shoulders. Her lips were rosy but shiny because of her light lipstick. She wasn't wearing make up but i could notice the dark blue mascara at the edge of her eyelashes.

Y/n: Jungkook?

Y/n: Jungkook?

She said and snapped me out of the daydreaming.

Jk: Yeah!

Y/n: Are you okay?

She asked and both of her parents turned to look at me.

Jk: Yeah! Of course, I am! You... Look beautiful...