20. Spies

Y/n's pov:

Y/n: I am going out!

I said to Jungkook while he was just lying on my so uncomfortable bed, like it was his dream come true. My confession made him slightly lift his chin and spare me a glance.

Jk: Yeah! There is no freaking way!

He beamed and stood up with a jump. I call that show off but anyway.

Y/n: Why?

I was trying to wear my jacket but he prevented me the right time and grabbed it.

Jk: Dynamo shadow is out! We are gonna reduce the times you actually get out of the house!

I started hysterically laughing like it was a comedy movie but his face reminded me of a 80's horror film.

Y: Wait! Why aren't we laughing and remember it until we grow old?

Jk: Cause I am serious and you are not going to grow old if you just leave the house whenever you want to!

Y/n: That's bullshit! And how do you even expect me to trust you if you don't tell me how Dynamo is going to kill me? I mean how can I be killed when I can heal!

He sighed like it was a hard request to say. He started licking his buttom lip with his tongue and then the inside of his cheek. He placed both of his arms on my arms, making out his biceps seem clearer. He made me sit on the bed.

Jk: He can cut your head off!

Y/n: WHAT? That's disgusting!

Jk: Well he just wants your powers!

I was ready to puke with the last statement. Why would someone want my head. That sounds like an old fairytale with princesses and dragons! Is he joking or something?

Y/n: So you are gonna keep me here forever cause a psychopath wants to cut my head off?

Jk: What didn't you undrestand? Of course yes!

Y/n: Funny!!

I stood on my feet, pushing him away from me and grabbing my jacket.

Jk: You are not going anywhere!!

He tried to stop me by putting his hands all over me.

Y/n: Jungkook! Leave me alone!

Jk: There's no freaking way!

I pushed him harder than before making him take some steps back. He seemed so surprised that I actually found the strength to push him so hard.

Y/n: I am sorry! I didn't wanna push you but you have to undrestand that you can't tell me when I can go out or when I can't!!!

Jk: Y/n! Please...

Y/n: No jungkook! I will go out if I want to! Even if that means that someone is gonna stab a chopstick on my head! Okay?

I tried to be clear with him. I can't lie to him to make him feel better. I was going to leave even though Dynamo is out there cause I can't stay locked in my castle forever. Plus I can heal so why not going out.

Jk: Y/n please!

Y/n: Jungkook thank you but I said no!

I grabbed my bag and let him alone in my room. He didn't follow me so I made my way to the mall to see some friends.

Jungkook's pov:

I burst into my house to see the guys, laying on the couch and living their life without even a purpose.