19. What's The Truth

I opened the door, as silently as I could cause I didn't wanna die, obviously. I hope they didn't figure out that I was gone cause I was grounded and let's say... That it wouldn't be so sweet if they find out that I dont give a damn about their "Governance" or whatever. I tried to turn on the light but instead of me somebody else did. The rays of the light fell on my father's tired face.

Y/n: I can explain!

F: Can you?

He said and crossed his arms together waiting for my answer. And then I remembered... I can't explain! Cause I don't have a valid explanation. What should I say? You know dad... I went to help a superhero that was sick and after that he asked me to be his girlfriend but I already announced him as my boyfriend to you and mom. It's that man that you have already drawn in a canvas! I found it on your desk! How was your day?

I am screwed!

F: Where were you Y/n?

The point is that after our chat with the guys I don't know if he knows. If I try to lie and he already knows I am gonna be grounded for the rest of my life... But if he doesn't... I am gonna slide out of this situation. I am gonna risk it!!!

Y/n: I went to the supermarket!

F: And what did you buy?

Y/n: I wanted to try this new flavor on chocolate milk but they didn't have them so I came back!

At first I thought that I improvised very well but I guess... I didn't.

F: Follow me! I need to talk to you!

He said, really disappointed. He led me to the living room. Mom was not in there, just Martin. He ran to my feet and started licking my Jeans. What's wrong with that dog? I kneeled down and started playing with him until I realised the death gaze that my father shared with me. Okay! I am sure I am dead now!

F: Do you have my drawing?

He said. I am busted. I tried to slowly get up, walking to the couch and sit.

Y/n: What drawing?

F: The drawing on my desk!

He tried to be more specific. However, I still tried to play it dumb.

Y/n: No!

F: Don't lie to me! I bet it's in your bag right now.

I looked at the bag on my shoulder and sighed. A tear slipped off my face.

Y/n: Okay!! Yes yes! I admit it! I stole your drawing!

F: Why would you do that!?

I got the drawing off my bag and handed it to him.

Y/n: Cause its Jungkook! In a hero uniform!

F: And we both know that super heroes exist! Right?

My eyes widened. Does he know about me as well? Maybe I should ask him but still... I won't.

Y/n: And how did you draw him before meeting him?

F: How do you know that it was before meeting him?

Y/n: If it was when you met him how did you know that he was a superhero with a big "A" on the uniform. You obviously drew things you didn't know!

He was surprised with me figuring out everything. I could see it in his eyes. He touched his forehead in desperation and looked back at me.

F: Let's not talk about this ever again!

Y/n: Bu-

F: Y/n I am done! Go to your room now!