18. Red

Jungkook's pov:

"What? really? "

My confusion made me subtly pull back and face her reddish face. Her words made my heart striking repeatedly and violently into my chest.

Y/n: Yeah...

She actually admitted it. Did she just confessed her tender feelings towards me? I don't know how I am supposed to react but I think that I am catching more feelings for her (if that's even possible!)

Y/n: Why aren't you talking?

I was dumbfounded, staring at her like a complete fool. I am sure I looked stupid but I still couldn't control my inner happiness.

Jk: Does this mean that you have feelings for me?

She rolled her eyes and tried to get off of me but I dominanced her body with the two of my arms.

Y/n: What do you think you are doing?

Jk: I am hunting for your answer!

Y/n: How stupid can you be!? Seriously!

She muttered and gritted her teeth in front of me. She was on top of me, leaving sparks inside my heart.

Jk: Answer...

Y/n: YES! YEAH JUNGKOOK! Can I get off now?

Jk: You like me?

Y/n: Are you stupid? How many times do I have to say yes for you to undrestand?

Jk: Be my girlfriend then.

Y/n: No!

Jk: Are you kidding me?

I asked because that girl was about to drive me out of my senses. I was not a sensible person before meeting her but she drives me into complete humiliation and stupidity.

Jk: You just admitted that you like me!

Y/n: Yeah but you didn't!

Jk: I JUST ASKED YOU TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND! THAT'S MY DECLARATION OF LOVE!

Y/n: L-Love?

She turned red in seconds and started bitting her lower lip. I put a strand of her behind her ear, admiring her delicate features.

Jk: Yeah Y/n! Love!

Y/n: But... I don't know what to do?

Jk: It's easy! You just need to allow me to enter into your heart and I will love you, And show you how to love back. That's all princess!

I continued my speech and her eyes were getting more wide within a word. Her reaction were so cute making me swoon over her vanilia aroma.

Y/n: And now what am I supposed to say?

Jk:Be my girlfriend. At least try it!

Y/n: Y-yes!

She said but before trying to kiss her for accepting my feelings the door burst open and a cheerful Jimin walked in like it was his room.

Jimin: Oh! Hey! Why are you on top of him?

He asked when he saw Y/n. She turned to look at me confused.

Jk: Oh nothing! We were just talking!

Jimin: Perfect! I could talk as well...

He answered and tried to lay on top of Y/n. When he did a gasp of pain came out of me and Y/n whimpered.

Jimin: So today wasn't a good day. Firstly, I went to buy ice cream and they were out of banana chocolate flavor! I couldn't believe it.

Jungkook: Jimin that's two flavors!