17. Falling In Love

Y/n's pov:

I woke up the next day. Jungkook left pretty late last night cause we were talking and now I feel dizzy. Maybe I could drink a cup of tea to calm a little. I slowly got out of bed and walked out of my room.

Y/n: Mom!

I screamed but there was nobody home.

Y/n: Dad?

I started looking for them but they weren't here. I went to the kitchen making my tea. I grabbed a cup from the drawer until I heard my phone beeping. I let the cup down on the counter and saw the messages.

Bread-man🤸‍♂️🐇
My house! In an hour!

Grumpy old lady😡🌟
Why? Did you miss me so much?

Bread-man🤸‍♂️🐇
No! You missed me so I am giving you a chance to see me!

Grumpy old lady 😡🌟
The only reason I am actually coming is to punch you! Oh and I guess jimin will be there too!

Bread-Man🤸‍♂️🐇
Hey! Why do you care if Jimin is here?

Grumpy old lady 😡🌟
Someone is jealous!

Bread-man🤸‍♂️🐇
Oh girl! Come here! You need to be punished!

Grumpy old lady😡🌟
Say that when I punch you! See ya!

I put my phone down and grabbed my cup of tea, exiting the kitchen. I passed by my father's office. The door was half open. He never leaves it like that. He always locks twice and hides his keys. I touched the door and it slowly started opening making a irritating sound. I looked at his desk being full with paint brushes. My dad always loved to draw but he never actually showed me his work.

I approached his desk and saw a painting of a man. I was shocked when I realized that he was not an ordinary man but Jeon Jungkook in his Anpanman cape. My jaw fell open and I immediately grabbed the paper. I went out of his office like I never got in and closed the door. I needed to go and see Jungkook right away.

.....

I was keenly knocking at his door cause we needed to talk but to be honest I just hungered to see him. He didn't seem to be at home but he actually invited me. Without a single equivocation I bowed my half of my body down to take the key from under the small carpet. The key fit perfectly to the door, opening and letting me invade into his house without permission.

Honestly, I didn't care about that. I sat on his old couch and closed my eyes. He didn't seem to arrive and that made me even more anxious. Why did he tell me to come when he is not even here? And why the rest of the guys are gone as well?

A lot of hours passed, waiting for him to return until finally I heard the door bursting open and a weak noise coming out of him. Finally he appeared in front of my eyes. His weak appearance, ready to fall on the ground made me quickly get away from the couch and put my hands around his body.

Y/n: Hey, What happened?

He was so heavy but I still couldn't let him fall down.