3. The First Injury

Y/n's pov:

"TAKE THAT BACK HORSEHEAD"

I don't know how we got here. That's the only thing I could say to him after him being so annoying. I got in his car and we stayed alone for a little. No one was talking until he decided to break this pleasant silence.

Jk: So you are on the football team? What are you doing? You are cutting the grass?

My blood started boiling inside of me right away because they always find it weird that a girl trains a football team.

Y/n: No, I am winning medals! What are you doing again? Spitting lasers!?

I fired back and he gritted his teeth with the most annoying way. He swerved to change the direction abruptly.

Jk: I am the most powerful creature in this world!

Y/n: Oh No! I am so afraid! Please don't spit laser at me!!!

I sarcastically said and he sped up making the rest of the cars that were behind of us do the same thing.

Jk: Why are you always so grumpy???!

Y/n: Why are you always so stupid?

He sighed and then chuckled but out of anger.

Jk: You know that I can hurt you?

Y/n: Oh what a cute bunny!!!

I mocked him and he tried to hold inside his anger.

Y/n: And just to remind you I can heal!

Jk: Oh pretanding to be tough when you are not even capable of controlling your own team!

Y/n: TAKE THAT BACK HORSEHEAD!

Jk: MAKE ME!

Without a small hesitation I opened the door while the car was still moving and jumped. Jungkook screamed "Are you crazy?" but I didn't care. My body fell on the floor and I got injured. My hands had big wounds and blood was all over me. Jungkook hit the breaks like the rest of the guys and got out of the cars. I started wiping my blood away while everyone was standing right in front of me. They were looking like titans when I was on the floor. The shadows were covering me from the bright sun. Then Jungkook leaned on to see my bruises.

Jk: Are you crazy???

Yoongi: I was about to ask the same thing!

Y/n: Can you all just shut up?

I said while picking myself up. Jungkook tried to help me and I pushed him.

Hoseok: Why did you jump off the car?

Y/n: Cause I was bored!

I sarcastically said and a blonde guy approached me.

Jimin: I can feel you! I am always bored when I am in a car! But its not the right solution to jump off the car!

I face palmed myself and I realised how stupid all of them were. Namjoon pulled his wrist and he fell back.

Jin: So why did you jump? Are you going to tell us or do we have to wait in here!?

He sarcastically said and I have to admit that I kinda like that guy more than the rest of the muppet show of the superheros. I don't get why all of them hang out with that Jungkook dude though.

Y/n: Ask Jungkook!!!

Everyone turned to look at Jungkook and I smirked at him. His jawline was more sharp than ever and he turned to face them.