21. Soulmates

Y/n's pov:

Y/n: DONT YOU DARE STOP RUNNING GUYS! COM'ON NOW!!

The school field was full of the football team running. I was running along with them to show them how is done but they clearly didn't got the memo.

Y/n: Gosh! Stop just stop!

Everyone started slowing down at my order and made the usual line for me to go up and down.

Y/n: Okay, So let's take it from the top!!! Do you know what's next Saturday?

Jinho: The prom!

I turned my head so quickly at him and he coughed.

Y/n: THE FOOTBALL GAME JINHO!!!! And what are we?

Hui: A team?

Y/n: Wrong! The losing team! And do you know why?

Beomgyu: Because you are our coach?

That sentence made me... Pissed. I just peeked at him and he started looking around like he haven't said a single thing.

Y/n: Beomgyu!! 50 push-ups NOW!

I ordered and saw him laying down with disapproval.

Y/n: For the rest of you... We need to win! And we can't do that if you are not practicing!

Kino: We are practicing Y/n! It's just that we are a little tired!

E'Dawn: So cute! Kino is trying to get us out of all the trouble!

Yeo one: Shhhhh!

Yeo one pushed E'dawn and let him fall down as a result. I took the whistle that was hanging around my neck and whistled so hard making everyone finally pay attention to me.

Y/n: GUYS!

Hongseok: You are right Y/n. We are sorry! I promise we will work hard.

Yanan: You don't need to work hard. Look at a mirror! Geez!

Shinwon: Y/n we will work hard. Really!!

They tried to make me feel good and I have to admit that it actually felt good.

Wooseok: And also.. We wanted to say thank you! You are the best coach we could ask for.

Beomgyu: Yeah whatev!

Y/n: Continue with your push-ups!

I said to Beomgyu and placed my foot on top of his back to make it harder for him.

Yuto: So... Are we okay?

Y/n: Yes we are!

I said out loud and smiled at them. That was something rare that made their faces looked confused. I was smiling because of all the happiness I was feeling but it got destroyed after a minute. When I saw Jungkook and the guys hiding behind some bushes.

Y/n: Jeon Jungkook?

I thought I saw wrong but then he made himself visible to me.

Jk: Hi!!

He casually answered like I greeted him or something.

Y/n: Are you kidding me? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Jk: Hey! Why are you screaming? And why is this guy so close to you?

He said pointing at Yuto that was right behind of me now.

Y/n: Were you spying on me? AGAIN?

Jk: No Y/n I wasn't!!!!

Y/n: Then why were you behind the bushes?

Taehyung: We were smelling the flowers!

Jimin: I cut one off for you!!!!

H: We weren't really smelling the flowers pabo!

Y/n: I AM DONE!

I screamed and started walking away of the field. I wanted to get lost! Seriously! But that was something so hard to understand for Jungkook cause he followed me and grabbed my wrist.

Jk: Hey hey! Why are you doing this?

Y/n: I am breaking up with you! Now!

Jk: What? Why?

Y/n: You broke your promise so I am breaking up with you Jeon Jungkook!

I tried to leave once again but he grabbed my wrist for the last time. My eyes started getting watery but I couldn't let him see so I turned my head away.

Jk: You don't mean it Y/n.

Y/n: I mean it!

Jk: I am sorry. 

Y/n: No! I am sorry! I shouldn't get into a relationship with you at the first place.

I freed my arm and started walking away from him as fast as I could but for my surprise he didn't follow me this time.

Jin's pov:

I saw Y/n running away from Jungkook and the next thing I did was secretly follow her. I know she got pissed because we were spying on her so probably it's a bad thing that I am doing that right now. I can't let them break up like that though. I started walking behind of her at the street.

She still hasn't notice me so it's an advantage for me. I saw her entering the park again and without a single hesitation I followed her. She was sitting on a bench near the fountain. At my surprise she looked down and both of her hands touched her forehead. I didn't wanna distract her so I just sat right next to her on the bench without even saying a single word. I don't think it would help her. She turned her face and recognised me.

Y/n: Hey! What are you doing here?

Jin: I like this place! And I saw you...You are not well, huh?

Y/n: Well, I am not!

Jin: Do you want me to leave?

Y/n: No, It's okay.

Her melodical voice broke that awkward silence that was piercing through my ears. I tried not to talk for a while and just enjoy that beautiful afternoon, when the sun was setting and night was around the corner.

Jin: Isn't it beautiful?

I finally got the chance to say something when the sunset appeared, making her eyes go wide.

Y/n: Yeah, It's nice!

Jin: Can I ask you something Y/n!?

Y/n: If it's not stupid?

Jin: Do you like Jungkook?

Y/n: That's stupid!

Jin: It's not Y/n! Be honest with me! I won't say a thing. Pinky promise...

I joked around showing her my finger and she tangled hers with mine.

Jin: So?

Y/n: Of course I like Jungkook!

Jin: So why did you break up with him for something so stupid?

Y/n: It's not stupid Jin! He can't spy on me! I am not a baby...

Jin: Y/n you are in danger and he cares too much for you! Jungkook... You know... He knew you before you actually met him.

Y/n: What? How?

Jin: He tracked you down when he heard about a girl that can heal! We all though it's a theory cause we couldn't find a superhero like that. I can't tell you more. I am sorry. The only thing you need to know... Is that Jungkook loves you Y/n!

I let my words heal her heart cause I knew that Jungkook is her soulmate. Until we saw the black light coming from the sky again. Something like a spotlight and then a lightning striked right next of her.

"Hello guys!"

He sarcastically said.