33. Explosion

Namjoon's pov

2 hours before the prom:

I went back the time so I could save them. I was making my plan. I couldn't let 3 people die. I couldn't let Jin, Andrew and Jimin lose their life because of that monster but I can't prevent Y/n from going to the prom as well. There is no point cause Dynamo will always try to find her and kill anyone that comes to his way. So the only solution is to kill Dynamo without telling them. I put down a paper and started running. So the first Victim:

Kim Andrew!

He left home cause obviously Y/n's plan didn't work. So I have to make it work. How am I supposed to make it work. Its a stupid plan! I could just prevent him from getting in the room. No! That's stupid. I would just go and talk to him. Right! Honesty is the best policy. The second victim.

Kim Seokjin!

Jin followed Dynamo so he could distract him. So firstly I need to prevent Jin from doing that and also distract dynamo. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT? Namjoon think!! If I convince Y/n's father and he doesn't come to the prom that means that dynamo will have more time and catch the guys. I think that I will have to lie to Jin and tell him that he should go out of the building to catch Y/n when she falls and get her away as soon as possible and then Dynamo is mine. I will try to distract him until he goes to the roof. And when he tries to kill Jimin I will go in the middle and... Anyway... Let's do that!

...........................................................................

Y/n's house:

I knocked on the door and saw a blonde middle aged woman staring back at me. I think that Y/n said that her mom is called Amanda.

Namjoon: Hey Mrs Amanda! My name is Kim Namjoon and I came from the future!

That wasn't the smartest thing I could say.

Namjoon: I know I look stupid and you obviously don't believe me but-

Amanda: Get in!

I entered her house and she led me to the kitchen.

Amanda: Who are you?

Namjoon: I am Namjoon! Y/n's friend! And I have to talk to your husband! It's about his life!

Amanda: He will be here in any minute!!!!

Mrs Amanda was so friendly. She made me some tea and I told her everything. She was ready to collapse to the floor until we heard someone opening the home. I heard a voice and someone entering the kitchen. He stood still, fully surprised when he saw me.

Namjoon: Mr. Andrew! I am Kim Namjoon. I came from the future to prevent you from dying!!!

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her daughter's door.

Andrew: Y/N!!!

He was ready to run to her room and Amanda grabbed his hand.

Amanda: Please listen to him!

He stopped and looked at me threatened.

Namjoon: Y/n is not in her room! She is at the prom! I came from the future to inform you that you are going to die if you actually go after her!

Andrew: Are you kidding me!? She is my daughter!

Namjoon: I know Mr. Andrew. But no one will hurt your daughter! Believe me! She is safe with me. I came to save you, Please listen to me. Stay in here And your daughter will be at home after a few hours!!! I promise!

The first victim is saved! Two to go!
...........................................................................

I entered the school entrance right in the moment when Jungkook was ready to kiss her. I ran to Jin.

Namjoon: Go outside!! You will need to catch Y/n! Don't question it!!

Jin: But!!

Namjoon: KIM SEOKJIN RUN! DYNAMO IS HERE!

Jin ran outside of the school building just to do whatever I tell him. Now he is out!!!

The lights went out and I screamed to Jungkook and Y/n to run as fast as they could.

Namjoon: Yoongi! Dynamo is here! I need help!!!!

Yoongi closed the door with all his force and the guys went were already to the stairs to reach the rooftop. Now at the dance floor it was just me, Dynamo, Jimin, Hoseok and Tae. It was about to get real...

Dynamo: What do you want!??? Agust D back off!!

He said and threw a laser beam at the closed door making it burst open.

Dynamo: is that all you got?

Hoseok tried to throw ice at him and freeze him but that was not going to stop Dynamo shadow... Cause his heart is made of ice. He started running and all of us were going after him.

Kim Seokjin is okay!
...........................................................................

Now! Let's save Park Jimin!

I usually was supposed to be the last one to go to the rooftop cause everyone was ahead of me. So... I froze time so I could actually be the third one in row. I arrived at the moment when Jimin was ready to sercrifise himself for Jungkook. That was the moment when I grabbed his shoulder before running to the beam. I couldn't let him get hit by it twice. I was going to do it, with all the force of the universe. All the power that starts were giving me to control the time. To freeze and travel through it. Jimin fell on the ground and I got in front of the beam to save my friends. I closed. My eyes and when I opened them the universe lifted me up. My eyes turned into a black mass, radiating that light everywhere. His beam was making both of us, reach the sky, slowly. We were flying and i lifted my hands up to ask for help from the universe. I was not alone to this fight. I was never alone. And then, when we were already high enough, I pressured myself to find extra force and both of us screamed. An explosion happened, and both of us died.