32. What's Your Last Words?

A/n:
In this chapter, I will be switching the povs like... A LOT!! So I am sorry!
Btw I am sorry!!! You will undrestand why later!!
I purple you
(I am a good person! I promise! Please don't hate me!)

Y/n's father pov:

I entered at the right time. I saw Y/n dancing on the dance floor with Jungkook. He was way too close like he was about to kiss her. I needed to take her out as soon as possible. She was in danger. I also drew a lot of drawings of a shadow. A black shadow, so dark that it actually was screaming "Danger". I needed to scream her name but the music was too loud. When I opened my mouth to yell at her, the music stop, the lights went out and everyone started screaming.

The shadow?

I started running through the dark but when the lights were back, Y/n was no longer there. People started running through the exit and I was alone with... A gang of guys and..  A different one... He was not like them. He was flying unlike everyone else. He seemed like a psychopath it actually could send chills all over my body.

Dynamo: Andrew...

He knew me. I had never seen him before.

Andrew: Who are you? And what do you want from my daughter?

He started laughing. The guys on the corner didn't seem to do something. They seemed to be threatened by the man.

Dynamo: I want her powers... And I will have to kill her to take them!

Andrew: Stay away from her! Or I will have to kill you first!

I dared to say in front of him and he burst out hesterically laughing.

Dynamo: Say goodbye Andrew

Before I could even react, I didn't know that he could control things with his mind. He lifted up some forks and knives like that and threw them with force at me. I could see them getting closer and closer. Faster and faster until they stabbed me. The one knife stabbed me right into the heart. I fell down to the floor and the guys started running. They were trying to fight him but Dynamo just ran away. The last man I talked to was Kim Namjoon. He came to help me, trying to take off the forks and knives.

Andrew: What's your name?

Namjoon: My name is Kim Namjoon.

Andrew: Namjoon! Forget about me! Save-my d-daughter! Please!

That was my last sentence and I left my last breath on the earth. All I wanted was for my girl to be safe. So I preferred to die than being alive without her.

...........................................................................

Jin's pov:

I was running behind Dynamo. He couldn't see me cause I was invisible. He stopped for a moment to figure out where Y/n went. It was my chance to help my friends. I couldn't let Y/n die. That man Is going to pay! I know I don't have the Superpowers to hurt someone but at least I can protect myself with what I have got. I just lifted up a desk and threw it at him. It hit him and he fell down.

Dynamo: Seokjin?

He screamed my name, more pissed than ever. He was looking around and he looked like a lion ready to eat me alive.

Dynamo: You are such a coward! Hiding like that. Come on now! FACE ME! If you wanna fight... Do it!

He was right. I made myself visible for just a second so he could see where I was. I smirked at him before turning invisible once again.

Dynamo: YOU LITTLE...

He threw a laser beam at me but I was fast enough to avoid it. Like that I grabbed a chair and threw it at him but he broke it with just his fist. He started throwing laser with his eyes all over the place. It was a fast move cause it hit me and I fell down. Suddenly I started losing my powers. I was exhausted to keep up. My image was barely Visible. He could totally see my blurry figure, laying on the ground like I gave up.