11. Broken Glass

Y/n's pov:

I was sleeping. I fell asleep quite early. I was too tired because of all this bullshit with Jungkook. My eyes were so heavy so I drifted off after a minute. But then I felt an intense stare falling at me. I moaned in my sleep but then opened my eyes. I saw a man's face and I let a light scream come out of my mouth but he closed it with his hand.

Jungkook: Hey hey its me!

Y/n: What the freak frak are you doing in my house this late? Did you break the window again?

I turned to look at the window but it was... Okay? It wasn't broken!

Y/n: Why didn't you break my window?

Jk: Cause it was open?

I tried to get my upper body up and looked at him. He sat on my bed.

Y/n: Why did you come here Jungkook?

Jk: Cause I wanted to see you!

Y/n: Huh?

Jk: I was afraid if you weren't safe anymore! I was struggling until now!

He said and he touched my hand but it was an accident. When we both realised it, It was awkward. I tried to get up and sit right next to him on the bed.

Jk: Why didn't you close the window?! It's dangerous! What if Dynamo finds you!?

Y/n: You broke my window a thousand of times and came in without even caring that it's locked... and you believe that if Dynamo finds me and looks at my locked window, would be like "I can't kill her now, her window is locked, bummer!"

I sarcastically said and he showed me that bunny smile again. It was cute.

Jk: Are you staring at my smile?

Y/n: WHAT? NO! YOU ARE COCKY AGAIN! I WOULD NEVER STARE AT AN UGLY FACE LIKE YOURS!

Jk: ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT MY FACE IS UGLY!?

Y/n: I JUST SAID THAT IN FRONT OF YOUR UGLY FACE! WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDRESTAND?

Jk: EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS HARD TO UNDRESTAND!!!

Y/n: THEN WHY ARE HERE? LEAVE!

I said but then someone knocked on the door. I looked frightened at Jungkook and get up. I pushed him on my bed.

Jk: Ohhh someone wants to take our relationships to the next level.

Y/n: Shut up Moron! Hide under the blankets!!

A voice of a man suddenly got heard and I sat on my bed. The man that was actually my dad coming in. Fortunately he couldn't see Jungkook cause he was under the blankets.

Dad: Hey how are you? I thought you were sleeping.

Y/n: N-no no I wasn't! I just closed my eyes and tried...

Dad: It will be hard to sleep when you are sitting though! Lay down!

Y/n: What?

Dad: Lay down! Do you want me to help y-

He started approaching me and I needed to think of something.

Y/n: No! I.. Will lay down by myself! I am not a little kid dad!

I said and carefully got underneath the blankets were Jungkook was. Okay that was awkward. My dad smiled at me and I did the same. But then I felt Jungkook's hand all over my body, bringing me slightly closer to him. I could feel his forehead touching my lower back.