7. The First Meeting

Y/n's pov:

It was 3 a.m  and I was obviously sleeping, until I heard the window breaking. What? I just fixed it. I opened my eyes and saw Jangkook getting in. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM?

Y/n: What's wrong with you?

I jumped off my bed and looked at the window. He looked at the same direction right behind of him to see the broken window.

Jk: What do you mean?

Y/n: YOU BROKE MY FREAKING WINDOW AGAIN!

I screamed and he seemed a little offended.

Jk: I JUST CAME TO SAY THAT I AM SORRY!

He screamed back and took two steps closer to me, aggressively.

Y/n: SO THAT'S HOW YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU ARE SORRY?

Jk: HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY IT?

We were screaming at each other until are lips were inches apart. Our eyes were connected and like before silence filled the room. His mouth was sligtly open so his breath was travelling around my body.

Jk: Y/n...

He said and it sounded like a melody to my ears. What's happening to me? His doe eyes were mesmerizing.

Jk: I am sorry!

He started leaning in and my heart was ready to explode. I don't... I don't know how to do this. He started closing his eyes but the only thing I could think about was: Push him away, push him away. Instead of that I took a step back but I fell on my bed. Jungkook tried to hold me so I won't fall but I accidentally pulled him and he fell on top of me. Great Y/n! You just made it worse. He was all over me and lifted his head so his eyes and bunny smile appeared.

Y/n: Jungkook... I...

Jk: Y/n..

His hand fell on my cheek and started caressing it.

Jk: It's okay!

He got up and grabbed my hand to bring me to the floor.

Jk: And... I am sorry for the window!!

Y/n: It's okay I will fix it again!

We started talking so softly and kindly to each other... For 2 seconds.

Jk : No I will fix it!!

Y/n: NO I SAID I WILL FIX IT! IT'S MY WINDOW!

Jk: BUT I BROKE IT!

Y/n: AND I WILL BREAK YOUR BUNNY FACE IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THAT SHIT!

JK: OH YEAH?

Y/N: YEAH!

JK: TRY THEN!!!

He finished that sentence and I punched his cheek making him fall down. He started groaning in pain.

Y/n: OH MY GOSH JUNGKOOK!!!

I fell right next to him and cupped his face.

Y/n: Oh my god! I am so sorry!

Jk: Agh... It hurts!!!

His voice was really wobbly and he put his hand on his stomach.

Y/n: I am so sorry! I am so sorry Jungkook!

I looked at his stomach and that was the moment when I felt someone kissing my cheek. His lips were still there and I immediately turned to look at his devilish smirk.

Y/n: Wait! You were faking it?

My jaw fell to the floor and when I saw his devilish smirk... I punched him again.

Y/n: THAT'S IT! GET UP!

I pulled him and he fell on his feet. That smirk was still on his lips and I have to admit that it was sligtly hot BUT IT WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY. JUNGKOOK STOP THAT!

Jk: Are you kicking me out?

He foolishly said while I was literally pushing him to the window.

Y/n: Get out before my foot kicks your butt out!

Jk: You are so mean Bunny girl!

Y/n: HEY I AM NOT A BUNNY!!

Jk: You wish!

He said and got out of the window while flying. His face approached the window.

Jk: What's that on your cheek!?

Y/n: What?

Before I could actually see he kissed me real quick.

Y/n: JUNGKOOK!

Jk: Goodnight!!

Y/n: Good morning! Thanks for interrupting my sleep douche bag!

Jk: Get used to it!!!

He threatened me like that and then left? Is he for real?

Jungkook's pov:

I don't wanna go home. I couldn't be sleeping after what happened. I continued flying cause no one was awake at this time so I kept on flying under the moon. In my monochrome musings the moon was in a deep silver. I like closing my eyes and feeling the breeze when I am flying into that dark mysterious sky at night. I wish she was with me. Doing pirouttes, ripping of the sky, diving, dancing!

I decided to go to the shadow forest. That's the place when I can calm myself. The edge of the cliff is the best place you can sit and think about life. I was already too close but then my instinct stooped me. A blue light? Dark sparkles blented with it. That's when I saw him. Dynamo shadow? His was playing around throwing blue flames at the sky. Laughing, sending shivers down my spine.

He was alone but still was flying like me and the guys, when we are together. I was afraid. I am afraid of him but that doesn't stop me from destroying him. Then suddenly he stopped. He apparently saw me. His lips formed into an evil smirk and he started flying to my direction.

Baekhyun: Jeon Jungkook!

Jk: Why are you here Baekhyun?

My eyes were ready to shot lasers at him but I tried to keep that desire inside.

B: You are not happy to see me? I was hoping for a "Welcome back" party!!!

Jk: What do you want?

B: So there is no party?

His pout disappear right away making his eyes look dangerous.

Jk: Go back to where you were!

B: Not before I find the girl!

My throat felt more soar that I could have imagined in my whole life. Jungkook stay strong.

Jk: Stay away from the girl!

B: Why? Do you want her powers for yourself?

Of course that was not the reason I cared for Y/n.

Jk: No! I don't want someone to die just so I could gain their power... That's sick!

He started laughing and I gave him a death glance.

B: So except the girl's power, I don't have Jin's power too! Maybe I could kill Jin as well!!!

My heart started beating like it was its last time. My breath was heavy.

B: You are not talking, Huh?

I couldn't get a word out of my mouth no matter how hard I was trying.

B: Jungkook. I am gonna find the girl.. And kill her.. I am gonna find Jin and I will kill him... And even if I have to kill you to do that, I won't lose my chance!

His words hit my heart like a thousand bullets.

B: Let me give you a friendly advice! Stay, out, of it!!!

He didn't let me answered and started flying away. My powers started losing their light. Suddenly I felt weak. I couldn't fly anymore. I started sligtly falling, touching the ground and my eyes closed. I was breathing heavily and like that my senses stopped working. I fainted.

ᴀɴᴘᴀɴᴍᴀɴ - ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ (ꜰꜰ)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें