15. Oppa

Y/n's pov:

After the longest day of my life, I returned late at night. I thought that everyone was sleeping so I carefully let the keys on the table right next to the front door. I looked at the mirror on top of it. I surely looked like a crazy woman. I ignored the fact that my appearance was like this and started walking on my tippy toes inside the house so I could silently go to my room. I didn't get the chance to even meet the stairs cause I saw my dad appearing from the living room and resting his hand on the door frame.

D: Where were you this late?

Y/n: H-hi dad! I was with Beomgyu! We were practicing for the football's game!

D: I happened to see Beomgyu and the rest of the team at the supermarket but you weren't with them.

I started taking steps backwards. It's the first time that father didn't believe in me.

D: Come in the living room!

He said standing still on his legs now. He entered the room and I slowly did the same to see mom and Martin (the dog). She was already sitting but I could barely see the mascara underneath her eyes.

M: Sit Y/n!

I just did what she tell me and sat on the couch. They both were in front of me sitting right next to each other.

D: Y/n I am going to say something that you won't like but I am doing it for your own good!

Y/n: What?

D: You are grounded.

Y/n: WHAT?

I widened my eyes. My dad never did something like that before. It was literally the first time.

M: That's right! When school is over you gotta return right back home and if you are late I will come check and drag you back here!

Y/n: Why? out of the blue?

D: Does it seem like it's out of the blue to you? You are sneaking out every night! You return at this hour on daily basis. After school you disappear and we don't know where you are.

Y/n: I-i am... With... MY BOYFRIEND!

D: WAIT WHAT?

M: Do you have a boyfriend sweetie!?

I tried to smile and nodded. They looked at each other confused.

D: And why didn't you tell us earlier?

Y/n: Cause I was afraid that you maybe won't like him and make me break up.

M: Well, We want to meet him!

Y/n: WHAT?

I was shocked. I didn't have a boyfriend. What am I supposed to do? I am afraid that the only solution is Jungkook again.

D: Is there a problem with that?

Y/n: N-no no! Of course not!

M: Okay! Tomorrow night? Is it good for him?

Y/n: Yes! A perfect day! For a perfect date! Now may I...?

I pointed at the door and my father nodded.

F: But you are still grounded!

Y/n: Okay okay!

I left them alone and closed the door of my room as soon as I found shelter. I immediately put my phone out.

Grumpy old lady😠🌟
Hey where are you at?

Bunny-man 🤸‍♂️🐇
Home?? Did you happen to text me? Or am I dreaming?