26. The Football Game

Y/n's pov:

The day of the football game:

The team was in the locker rooms before the game starts. We were putting on our uniforms. It was hard to mentally prepare myself but I needed to cause it was something big for me and the guys. All of them seemed anxious, looking inside their lockers, fixing some things in their bags, drinking water to get ready. They seemed so nervous, that I felt like I had to do something. I don't like it when I see them like that.

Y/n: Guys! I need to talk to you!

I said and they all made a cyrcle, leaving me stand on the middle. I could see their faces glued on me like they were expecting me to say something, to encourage them, to make them feel better in any way possible.

Y/n: I am so proud of you all!

Beomgyu: Wha-?

Everyone was surprised that I actually said something like that.

Y/n: You tried a lot! You practiced for hours and I really admire you!

Yuto: Y/n are you okay?

Y/n: I wanted to say something to you before the game starts! We are a team! We are together, and we love each other like a family! We always have each other's back so even if we are the losing team we still have each other...

Kino: But you wanted to win so much!

Yeo one: Yeah! It was really important to you!!!!

They were right. That trophy was really important to me. It was my dream to win it but... We might not win today and I don't want to pressure them any further.

Y/n: Yeah it still is! But you are more important to me guys. You are so anxious right now and it's not healthy. I know that I wanted to win so much but let's change the plan.

E'Dawn: What do you mean?

Y/n: We will go out there... And do the best we can. We will fight as much as we can. We will win only if we deserve it and we will always have each other's back. Let's have fun today!

Everyone started looking at each other really excited. They weren't anxious anymore. That big smile was all over their faces.

Y/n: So what do you think?

Hongseok: I am in!

Yanan: We are all in!

Kino: Let's go and make history!!!!

Y/n: LET'S GO GUYS!!

Jinho: YEAH!

We all made a group hug. Our team was ready to fight. We walked out to see people on the bleachers. The other team sitting on a bench near the field but most importantly 'Jungkook'? I told him not to come. The rest of the guys were sitting right next to him. Is he kidding me? I warned him not to step a foot onto the grass of the football field but he brought his friends too!!! Wow!!

As soon as he saw me he started waving at me. I am dating a child. Jimin got up and started waving while jumping. Oh my gosh. This is ridiculous!

Y/n: Wait for me!

Wooseok: Where are you going?

Y/n: I will be right back!!

I left my team and ran to the bleachers to meet with the guys.

Y/n: What are you doing here?! You said you are not coming!!

Jk: How can I not come to my girlfriend's game?

Y: Yeah! We wouldn't miss it for the world!!

Yoongi ironically said and I sighed. Why nobody is listening to me?