2. Laser vision

Y/n pov:

"Run! Come on guys!"

I ordered my playmattes and they sped up a little. I was watching them running away and I was literally getting bored.

Y/n: That's all you've got?

I scoffed and they started slowing down their pace until they met me. They made a line and I was right in front of them.

Y/n: 10 minutes!

I said while looking at my chronometer and pressing the red button. I was disappointed.

Y: That was ridicoulous!

I was walking up and down the line looking at their sweaty faces and feeling disappointed about my life decisions. My dream was to become the captain of the football team but that wasn't what I was expecting. I am a leader of the sleeping team after all.

B: Y/n Relax! It's the first day of school!

Y/n: Shut up Gyu!

He closed his mouth and I continued walking up and down the line, remprimanting them. They didn't seem to care as much as I did about the team.

Y/n: So let me inform you! We have to win the football game in the end of the month so you need to do your best! I need you to be strong! I need love ! I need passion! But most importanly I need GOOD PLAYERS!

I got them all startled as Beomgyu started running again. I furrowed my eyebrows.

Y: What are you doing?

B: I am ignoring you while practicing!

I could only see his back when he was running. I lifted my middle finger at him cause he couldn't see me and he continued running. I made a sign to the rest of them to run. They started running and I sat down without even blinking. I pity myself!

Jungkook's pov:

Jin: Why did you bring us here? I am 26 years old!

We were standing outside her school and we started walking, until we met the football field.

Jk: We didn't come here to go to school Jin!

I face palmed myself and started looking at the feild. The football team was running around in a big square.

Jimin: And why are we wearing ordinary clothes?

N: Cause our capes will make us stand out? Jimin... seriously!?

Y: My jeans are so tight! Couldn't we blent in with our Pyjamas?

I sighed but then I saw a girl sitting on the ground. I looked back at them and then pointed at the girl.

H: What?

Jk: The girl!

Y: On the ground?

Jk: No, on the sky!

I sarcastically said but Jimin started looking at the sky so I grabbed him by the collar and brought him to my direction. I pointed at the girl while holding his collar.

Jk: THERE!

An "Oh" came out of his mouth and I let him go. Taehyung came closer to me and rested his hand on my shoulder.

T: And what is she doing here?

He smirked.

Y: She must be the cheerleader!

Jin: Oh so cute!

They started making fun of her until she got up and started screaming at the football team while literally...ordering them?