24. Home

Y/n's pov:

Should I say it? Should I not say it? Please don't freak out Y/n! Don't freak out! He is looking at you and the time is not too well for you to start screaming and panicking. He was waiting for my answer.

Y/n: Jeon Jungkook!!

I repeated, trying to think of an excuse. I needed to change the subject.

Y/n: Oh Look! Dynamo shadow!

I said in an attempt to break free but he grabbed me from the wrist and stopped me. Okay that's rude.

Jk: Thats really mean! Using Dynamo to change the subject.

His hand playfully slid down my hand, intertwining our fingers.

Y/n: What are you talking about? I didn't use dynamo.

Jk: Y/n how did you know that I was going to find the paper.

Y/n: I didnt!!!

The truth is that I had no clue that he was actually going to find the paper.

Y/n: I was just hoping you would!

My voice broke the silence and his doe eyes met mine. He smiled brighter than before and put his hand on my cheek.

Jk: So you really forgave me?

Y/n: If you promise you will stop spying like you are a four year old! Yes!

I couldn't help but stare at his bunny smile. He was so cute under the light of the moon making everything feel like an illusion. It was like I could hear a piano playing from a distance and my hand slowly fell on his chest. He pulled me closer and smiled.

Jk: So Miss Y/n... Do you have anything that you may wanna confess.

I was ready to say it. I opened my mouth and was ready to spill it out until we heard someone coming out from the bushes. We both turned to see two boys.

Jimin: Oh hey guys!

Hoseok: What are you doing here?

I managed to leave Jungkooks arms so we won't get caught.

Jk: We were talking! What about you?

Jimin: We were searching for fairies!

Hoseok: He was searching for fairies! I lost a bet. Never make a bet with someone stupid.

Jimin: Who is stupid?

Hoseok: Oh... We were talking about my uncle!

Jimin: You should never call a member of your family stupid Hoseok! It's disrespectful!

I turned to look at him and then back at Hoseok. Jimin is so passionate when it comes to fairies and family members I guess.

Hoseok: Anyway! We should leave. To let you talk! Right?

His face was full of irony and I tried to hide my reddish cheeks.

Jk: Don't you have to go and find some fairies!?

His come back made me sigh in relief and Hoseok laughed.

H: Yeah right!!!

Jimin: Do you wanna come with us?

Y/n: Yeah why wouldn't we want to find non-existent fairies!!!!

It was like I destroyed his dreams after that. His eyes went wide open and a single tear fell off making its way to the ground.

Jimin: Are y-you saying T-that fairies are not real?

Hoseok: No Jimin! Of course she didn't!

Y/n: Yes I did!