29. Master plan

Y/n's father pov:

I walked into the house after a difficult time at work. Amanda was in the kitchen. At first I went to knock at my daughter's door. I had to see her for the whole day because me and Amanda left the house to visit a friend of us. Before I actually knocked I heard Amanda's voice.

Amanda: She is not in her room!

Andrew: Where is she?

.....

Y/n's pov:

Y/n: Someone must be pranking me!

Jimin: Why are you saying that?

Y/n: I am here...at the mall... shopping for the prom...

Jimin: So?

Y/n: With you!

Jimin ignored me and contineud looking for a dress. He grabbed my wrist like a little kid and started running.

J: I think I know what you need!!

He said and stopped in front of ... well... I dont wanna discuss the place he stopped.

J: It's perfect!

Y/n: Jimin... I can't wear... this!

J: Why?

Y/n: Um... cause I don't have 4 legs !

J: My dog used to wear them and never complained!

Y/n: Ummmm... I don't know how am I supposed to say it... but dogs can't talk...

He widened his eyes and went out of the shop. I ran behind of him and saw him fall to his knees. His face started looking at the ground.

Y/n: I can't believe what's happening to me!

I got close to him and awkwardly kneeled down. He started... crying? Is he serious right now? I put my hand on his back and started patting him.

Y/n: Jimin... I didn't mean it like that!

He started crying so loud and fell in my arms. I hovered him with my hands and he placed his head on my chest. He started sniffing and his tears stopped rolling down his cheeks.

Y/n: Are you feeling better?

Jimin: Yes! Thank you.

We continued hugging each other. I didn't like seeing him cry. He is so adorable when he was that goofy smile.

J: Y/n am I stupid?

His voice hit me. It was the first time Jimin asked me something like that. I didn't know what to answer at first but then I was sure.

Y/n: No Jimin! You are not stupid! You are different and never listen to someone who calls you that! But most importanly... Never change!

J: I am so lucky you are my friend... I love you!

He hugged me tighter than before but I didn't know if i should hug him back. I was looking at him and slowly patted his back.

Y/n: I love you too chim!

J: Shhhhh! Dont say my super hero name in pablic!

He whispered and his index finger landed on my lips. I just nodded.

Y/n: But they don't know your original name either!

Jimin: Oh!

He acted like this convartation never happened and grabbed my wrist again, dragging me into a differnt shop.