30. Breathtaking

Y/n's pov:

7:00

Jungkook slightly hit my window with his knuckles. His bangs were falling on his eyes. I helped him lift the window and get in.

Jk: So what's the plan?

Y/n: Where are the guys?

Jk: Jimin and Hoseok are waiting on the backyard. Taehyung and Yoongi are on the street and Namjoon and Jin are in the car. They told me about a sneak out! And why aren't you dressed for the prom!!!???

I ran and opened my closet. Where is it? Bingo. My bag full of my prom "equipment" cause yes! I am ready for the war! Cause that prom was going to be a war. Everyone would know about the game and about how cool we are. Anyways!

Y/n: I am gonna get ready in your house. Take this!

I gave him my back and started making my plan. I took some people and put them underneath the blankets.

Jk: What are you doing Y/n?

Y/n: I am not Y/n! She is Y/n!

I pointed at my bed, and the pillows that were under the blanket. It seemed like someone was sleeping to be honest but something was missing...

Jk: Wow! You are...

Y/n: I need a wig!

Jk: Huh?

I started searching through my things until I found what I had been searching for. The wig I bought for Beomgyu so we could have some fun and laugh but he didn't think it was that funny!!!! Stupid boys! I placed the wig underneath the blankets as well but left a spect of hair out. That was convincingly DOPE.

Jk: You girl.. Are.. A criminal!!!

Y/n: Shut up...Let's go!!!

He carried me out of the house and saw Jimin and Yoongi waiting for us on the ground.

Jimin: Y/n You can flyyyyyy!!!

Y: Jimin just shut up!!

Jungkook left me step onto the ground and I made them a sign. We all started walking and bumped onto Tae and Hoseok on the street.

H: What did you do!?

Y/n: Big story!

Jk: And weird!!!

Jimin: I like big and weird stories! Do you want me to tell you one?

Y: No!

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's bicep and started running. We made our way to the car. I took my back from Jungkook and sat back seat.

Jin: So what happened!?

Y/n: Get ready for the best prom ever!

.......

Jk: Do I look good in that tuxedo babe?

I had my eyes closed. His bed was so comfortable and cozy that I didn't wanna get ready.

Y/n: You look good!

Jk: I know I am! I look good in anything!

Y/n: Then why don't you wear a trash bag to match with your personality...

Jk: Get up you little piece of...

He didn't finish the sentence cause he tried to catch my feet. I rolled to the other side of the bed and he fell on top of it. We both burst out laughing. He grabbed a pillow and started hitting me with it.

Y/n: Jungkook stop!

I started hitting him with the other pillow but then we stopped when he gave me a sloppy kiss.