23. Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook's pov:

I decided to take the car like an ordinary person. The streets were crowed, full of people. I got stuck on traffic and that hectic pace was driving me mad. A sea full of cars was preventing me from finding her. I slid down the window and put my hand out. I was disappointed in life at the moment. I literally started hitting the horn with my head just because the first time I decided to take a car, suddenly the street is full with other cars. What am I supposed to do now? What if its too late when I go and see her. THAT'S IT! MY NERVES!

Jk: Whatever!

I thought to myself and opened the door. Yes you thought right! I left my car in the middle of the street and started running in between the cars, looking like someone crazy.

Jk: I swear I am not crazy!

I managed to say while running. I could feel people looking at the psychopath running down the street. Whatever! It's worth it! When I met the sidewalk I started walking even faster. The dark night was making me breeze. All I could think about was her beautiful silky hair and my fingers intertwined with hers. I saw her door. The lights were on but still I couldn't get in from the door. I went to the backyard and flied until I met her window. A candle had fire on it making the room a little brighter. I knocked on the window slowly.

Jk: Y/n?

I whispered but got no answer. I continued knocking but I got no answer.

Jk: Are you here?

I asked but still got no answer. She must be hiding.

Jk: Look I am sorry! I didn't wanna do something that would hurt you! I wanted to say... That please give me a second chance. I made a mistake.

She was still not answering. I was started to be suspicious.

Jk: Y/N TELL ME THAT YOU ARE NOT EVEN IN HERE!?

Accidentally my hand slipped on her window in an attempt to knock on it once again. I think it broke.

Jk: Oops!

I said and got away from her window. She is gonna kill me! But... She is not here! Why? Jin told me he dropped her off. Where is she? I started scanning her room. I think I should get... In... To check! If she is.. Hiding? I opened the window this time and saw her dark room with some specs of light because of the candle. The room smelled like vanilla. I was scanning her things. Everything was so beautiful and playful. It gave me a floral and cheerful feeling. Her bed had dark pink blankets and white pillows. Everything was so beautiful until my eyes fell on her desk. It was the only spot that I could actually call "messy". I slowly made my way to that place and started messing with her pencil on the pencil case. That was the moment when my eyes dropped to the paper on the middle of the desk. I sat down and carefully touched it. I smiled as soon as I understood what it was.

My name was on top of it with a red color. She was writing pros and cons of forgiving me. She literally made a list. At first I tried to close my eyes cause it was her list. It is not cool if I read it without her permission. But.. I am a sinner... Sorry! I opened my eyes... And yes... I started reading!!!

Pros:

1) We will be together again and i think we both want that!

My smile was wider than ever and I held the paper on my hands this time.

2) I would see his bunny smile again!

That made me giggle and turn 50 different shades of red. She likes my bunny smile.... Wait! Did she call me a bunny again? How can she do that even in her mind!

3) I would keep my promise to Jin!

I furrowed my eyebrows. What promise and what happened with Jin? I am gonna have a candid talk with him later!

4) I will have the chance to say that i love him!

That was the last thing she wrote as an advantage and made my heart beat faster than before. My teeth appeared as my lips started changing shapes cause of all the happiness. I am happy!

Cons:

1) He will think that he is right when he is wrong!

First of all I always knew that I was wrong. I was wrong and I regretted it.

2) He will do it again... But... I don't care to be honest-

She stopped writing with numbers and then I noticed a paragraph.

I don't care about the disadvantages anymore! All I care about is you! I think i should forgive you but it's better to tell you and not write it down for you. Meet me at the shadow forest!!

That made my blood freeze. Y/n oh my gosh! She is so smart I can't even help but swoon over her. I put the paper on my packet and jumped off the window. I started flying so fast I could feel the cold air falling at my face, making it go numb. It was getting in my hair making them flow up and down. It felt like I was one of those dogs in the cars that get their tongue out of the window. I know I am weird... Okay?

I started flying so fast, faster than light speed. Until my feet met the ground. I could see her at the edge of the cliff, looking at the moon, shining on her. The moon was the only thing that was helping me see her, that yellow but still beautiful colour. I stepped om the grass and I could feel that she noticed me. She slowly turned to see me with a smile painted on her face.

Y/n: Hey!

Jk: H-hi?

Y/n: You found the paper?

She asked and I nodded. All I wanted was to run to her and kiss her.

Y/n: Usually I would insult you for breaking in my house and searching through my stuff b-

I didn't let her finish. I ran at her and crashed my lips on her, leaving her breathless and more shocked than ever. I could feel her eyes open in shock although I couldn't see her cause mine were closed. It felt like she was holding back but then I put my hand on her jawline to deepen the kiss and finally... She slowly closed her eyes and kissed me back into the best kiss we ever had. Her body came closer to me and I put both lf my hands behind her waist. All that matter was me her and the moon.

Jk: Y/n I want to hear you say it...

I said and rested my forehead on hers.

Y/n: Say what?

We both giggled. I could still taste her lips although I wasn't kissing her at the moment.

Jk: You know what...

Y/n: Okay.. Jeon Jungkook...