22. Save Me

Y/n's pov:

"Hello guys"

That voice. Dynamo's voice! I remember his annoying hissing making my heart beating faster. I don't know if it's because of fear but right now I should be hella scared cause Jungkook was not here. Only Jungkook makes me feel safe and now I am alone with Jin, and as far as I know he is also in danger.

Jin: Y/n, Give me your wrist!

He screamed and grabbed me without letting me react. His grip was so hard around my wrist and he closed his eyes. When he opened them he brought me even closer to him but his face was all red.

Jin: We are invisible, Just don't let go of my hand!!

Y/n: B-

Jin: Shhhh!

He tighten his grip and started walking quickly.

Dynamo: Jin! Give her to me!!

Jin decided to remain silent and protect me like that.

Dynamo: I will kill both of you.

When Dynamo said the word "Kill" Jin stopped walking and turned his face to look at Dynamo who was completely unaware. He was looking all around the place to find us.

D: Jin I know you can hear me! Answer me!!!

Jin made me a shhh sign and held my hand this time. We continued walking backwards to walk out of the park.

D: Kim Seokjin you will be the first person I will kill when I find you! I promise!!!

He sounded really threatening but Jin didn't seem to be scared. He took me out of the park and we started running together. I heard him hissing.

Jin: Don't look back Y/n!

I swear I could feel the place becoming heated and Jin speeding up.

Jin: RUN!

We heard a sound of a small explosion and Jin jumped making us go even more away from that place. He saved my life, pulling my wrist tighter and taking me to his car. Suddenly we stopped being invisible.

Jin: Get in!

I obeyed at his command making my way into the black car. He literally was ready to break the pedal just because he was stepping on it so hard.

Y/n: Jin, You are going too fast!

Jin: I am sorry Y/n! But I need to bring you home safe!

Y/n: I am not safe right now!!

I tried to say but I was barely hearable cause air was falling ony face.

Jin: You can heal, Drama queen!

He whispered and I barely listened to it. He hit the breaks and I thought that I was going to hit my face on the glass but my belt saved me (All of you wear seatbelts! They save lives! Thank you!).

Jin: We are here!!

I realised that I was right outside my house. I looked back at Jin and what I saw in his face was something different. He was afraid.

Y/n: Jin... Are you afraid?

Jin: I don't know if you noticed but a psychopath chased us down and we almost got burnt... And... And-

Y/n: Thank you Jin. You saved my life. I don't think I could ever repay you for that!

I looked down, feeling guilty. How could I even do the same for him? I am not brave neither strong.

Jin: You can Y/n!

Y/n: How?

Jin: Talk to Jungkook. I am sure he is really sad right now!

Y/n: But...

Jin: Give him a second chance Y/n!

Y/n: Aishhhh

I really wanted to talk to Jungkook but the thing is that if I do he would think that he is right. He can't spy on me like I am a criminal or something.

Jin: Y/n please! I know what you are thinking! He did a mistake to spy on you! He is stupid and an idiot and cocky..

Y/n: Are you sure you want me to forgive me?

Jin: But he is also caring, kind and he loves you! Okay he is not me but give him a chance.

I will admit that Jin saved my life and made me smile today when it was hard. I own him a big time.

Y/n: Thank you Jin! I am going to think about it.

Jin: Y/n try not to cry. Okay? You have a beautiful smile! Call us if you need anything!

That was the last thing Jin said and then I got out of his car, making my way in.

Jungkook's pov:

Jin: You are really stupid!

That was the first thing Jin said when he walked in the house, seeing me on the couch crying like a baby.

Jk: Wh-what?

I said with a wobbly voice and teary eyes.

Jin: You are stupid Kookie.

Jk: What did I do??

I started sobbing like a four year old and Jin was looking at me with a face full of disgust.

Jin: You are scaring me? Grow up!!!

He grabbed me by the collar and made me get up from the couch.

Jimin: Oh hey Jin!

Jimin appeared in the room right when Jin was ready to insult me even more.

Jin: You are here and you are not trying to help your friend?

Jimin: I brought him the tissues at first and then pretended to be his pillow for an hour! SO DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!

Jimin was angry! I never saw Jimin being angry before.

Jk: I am sorry?

Jimin: Nah Its okayyyy! I had fun!

He playfully said, jumping on the couch like a little kid returning for school.

Jin: Dynamo shadow attacked us!

Jimin: WHATTTT?

Jimin said and jumped off. He started running like a maniac.

Jk: Wait what? Where is Y/n?!

I asked and right when I was ready to run as well Jin caught me by the collar and prevented me.

Jin: Relax! I saved her!

Jk:How? You can't even save yourself

Jin: No! YOU can't save yourself and do stupid things all the time! And you mess everything up! So listen to me little boy! You are going to find Y/n, And make everything better!

Jk: I love her.

Jin: Then why are you here?

Jimin: AHHHHHHHH

Jin: Shut up!!!!!

Jk: Cause I am afraid!!

Jimin: WE WILL DIE!!!

Jin: Y/n should be afraid!!!

Jk: I know but...

Jimin stepped on his foot and fell on the table making a whimper full of pain but also a sweet melody.

Jin: JIMIN!

Jimin: Y-yeah?

Jin: Get your naive self up and go to your room!

Jimin: Okay sir!

Jimin left me with Jin... alone.... Again. And he was ready to kill me.

Jin: Jungkook... Go and Find her...

I nodded and ran out of the house. I needed to say that i am sorry!