4. Wonder woman

Y/n:

A day after:

I was in my class as I noticed Beomgyu entering after a while. He smiled at me and took the seat right behind of me. 

B: What's up Wonder Woman?

Y/n: Shhhhhh Shut up!

He lauhed but I started turning red because we weren't the only ones in the classroom. I hit him and he sat down. The lesson started and I tried to not get distracted. But then Beomgyu started throwing little papers at me. I turned to look at him while gritting my teeth.

Y/n: What do you want Doofus!?

He started laughing and pointed at the window. I turned my head to see Jimin waving at me. I tried to hide myself with my books. I layed down in a sleeping position and when I lifted my hand I realised that he was gone. I felt the relief and started making notes of the lesson. Then someone knocked on the door. NO! He didn't! The door opened and indeed! It was that freak!

Jimin: Hi! I am sorry but Kim Y/n needs to go to the principal's office!

I face palmed myself cause I was sure that he was lying. The teacher furrowed her eyebrow and spoke.

Teacher: Of course! Y/n you can go... But... Are you a new student? Its the first time seeing you here!

J: Yeah Yeah I am new!

T: Can I know your name?

Jimin looked out as his eyes widen. 

J: Min Yoongi!

He said but then realised his stupid action. Now I bet Yoongi would get in some serious trouble. He deserves it. I walked out of the classroom with him and he grabbed my wrist.

Y/n: Hey where are you taking me! I thought that the principal "wanted to see me"!

I started making fun of him but he didn't undrestand.

J: It was an excuse silly! We wanted to talk to you...

I sighed at his stupitidy until we got into the car. I needed an excuse to leave right away as far as I could.

Y/n: But I forgot something at my house, Can you please take me there at first?

I didn't even try to play innocent cause he believed it right away. I rested my hand on the window of his car trying to hold in my laughter.

Jimin: Sure Y/n!

He started driving like he knew the way to go to my house. I freaked out.

Y/n: Wait! Do you know my adress freakshow?

J: I...

I cut him off because if he dared to continue I would kill him. I sighed and spoke.

Y/n: You know something! Whatever! Keep driving.

I could see his smirk when I cut him off. He continued driving until we reached my house. We got out of the car and was chasing after me like a dog. I stood right outside the door and put my hand on his shoulder. I tried to be "friendly" but to be honest it was all just an act.

Y/n: Can you wait for me outside ? 

Jimin: Of course go ahead! 

He smiled at me while I got in. I slammed the door on his face.

J: I will start believing that she didn't forget something!

I heard him mumbling right outside the door and I chuckled as I started running to my room but I bumbed on a chest. I look up to see my father.