11. Stop Being Attractive

"You're leaving?"

Jungkook slips on his shirt, his back to me as he nods. "I thought you were asleep."

I roll onto my side, propping my head up on my hand sleepily. "Kinda hard to stay that way when you trip over my sidetable."

I can see his grin even in the darkness of my room as he turns to face me. "I was on the other side of the bed last time, so you can't blame me."

"Uh-huh." I reach to switch on the lamp, the warm glow illuminating the room. "Why are you wearing the shirt from last time?"

He nods toward my dresser. "I'm leaving the one from today here."

"So what, that's your thing now?" I stand, walking over to the dresser, pulling out the shirt. "Leaving your shirts here?"

"What else could I use as my excuse to come back?"

The corner of my lips pull up slightly and I run my fingers over the thin fabric of the linen, button-down shirt. "Me?"

He chuckles, walking over, taking the shirt from my hands and draping it over my bare shoulders. "You'd never say that normally, go back to sleep."

"I'm not tired." I slip my arms into the shirt, tilting my head at him as he leans down, buttoning it for me. "You're not making fun of me for once."

"It's that after sex thing, the hormones and shit. Rest assured that I'll be annoying as ever tomorrow."

I grin sleepily at him. "You are annoying."

"You don't have to be so blunt about it." He leads me to the bed and I sit down, looking up at him.

"You're the most irritating, sexist, rude, frustrating person I've ever met."

Jungkook chuckles. "Well, not going to lie, that hurts a little." He pulls the quilt over my lap and I lie on my side, looking at him.

"Stop being attractive, dammit."

He grins, pulling the blankets further over me. "I try."

I smile a little, still all warm and golden from earlier. "Stay until I fall asleep?"

Jungkook shakes his head, chuckling. "You're going to be really pissed at yourself in the morning."

"Postcoital endorphins," I murmur, my eyelids heavy. "It's your fault, so I'll be pissed at you."

Jungkook sits on the edge of the bed next to me, his hand briefly resting on my hip as he lies to face me, half a foot away. "My fault? You were the one who told me to fuck being a gentleman."

I grin sleepily, nodding, and he chuckles. "Just go to sleep, okay?"

"All right."

I shift closer to him, inhaling that addictive cinnamon scent, and it's surprising how fast I drift off.

~

"How was your date yesterday?"

Hannah grins, flopping back onto my bed as I run a brush through my hair, regretting it as the waves become a mess of frizz, reaching for a ponytail holder instead.

"He's so amazing. A guy that sweet is literally an angel."

I turn, grinning at her, then realize she's on the bed. "Uhm, I haven't washed the sheets yet."

Hannah gives me a quizzical look, glancing at the sheets. "What do you mean? You washed them yesterday, I remember because you wouldn't let me use the washer."