Flutter (Bonus Chapter)

"I think this is the last trip, we don't have much left, so we can just grab the last of everything tomorrow," I reach for another box, hoisting it against my hip. "Please tell me you parked closer this time."

"Only one box, they're too heavy for you to take two," Jungkook frowns at me playfully, taking the box from me before his grin returns. "This is the only exercise you get, shouldn't you be thankful I'm making you walk more?"

I aim a kick at his shin. "You're such an asshole. Just because you spend way too much on your gym membership doesn't mean I have to."

"Your name is literally on my gym membership, you could just come with me," Jungkook points out, stacking two boxes, leaning down to lift them easily, the veins in his arms straining at the weight.

"Yeah, well - fuck off," I grin at him, pushing the door open with my elbow, and we make our way down the hallway of our apartment building. "Be careful on the stairs this time, if you damage your face any more you're going to ruin your career."

"Aww, is that your way of saying that you don't want me to damage my handsome face?"

I roll my eyes, grinning. "Yes, Jungkook, I need to see your pretty face and I will absolutely die and definitely leave you if you damage it."

"That's what I thought," he throws me a careless grin, hurrying ahead of me to open the door. "After you."

I roll my eyes at him playfully, squeezing past him out the door, making my way to the familiar car. Jungkook sets down his boxes to open the trunk, lifting the cartons to stack on the boxes already there. "Are we heading to the house or the dorm first?"

I shrug, opening the passenger door. "The house would make more sense, that way we actually have a backseat on the way back from."

"Smart woman," Jungkook slides into the driver's seat, shooting me a grin. "This is why I love you."

"Really? I thought it was for the common law tax benefits," I grin at him and he rolls his eyes, starting the car.

"Yeah, that's the only reason I stay with you. Because I can't afford my taxes, even after being part of a boy group for, like, twelve years."

"You know what, we're not all rich enough to practically have the ability to buy Europe."

He grins. "Wait, so the only reason you're with me is the tax benefits and my money?"

"Yup, only reason."

Jungkook laughs, shaking his head, and I smile, leaning back in my seat, a tired breath leaving my lips. "Thank God this is the last load."

"You tired?" Jungkook glances at me, a sweet note of concern in his voice, and I smile.

"Yeah, a bit. I'm fine, though."

"Told you we should have taken the elevator."

"I'm fine, you ass."

"Fine, I won't care about you anymore."

I grin at him, and he pulls into the driveway of our small townhouse, the moving boxes in the back of the car shifting as he turns the corner. "You want to wait in the car while I bring them in?"

I smack his shoulder, rolling my eyes. "I'm not that tired, jerk."

"Fine, fine. I just wanted to make sure you're awake enough for us to settle into the new house tonight," he raises his eyebrows at me and I shake my head, grinning.

"Not happening."

"Aww," Jungkook pouts, getting out of the car, and I grin, shaking my head at him as I follow.