16. Only Saying It Once *

I can't think, I can't breathe, I can't do anything but press closer to him, my hands in his hair, his tongue in my mouth, his whole body pressed against mine as he turns, not breaking the kiss, to press me against the counter, his hands gripping my thighs, lifting me until I'm sitting on the countertop, out of breath as he pulls away, brushing his hair out of his eyes as he looks at me, finally on eye level.

And suddenly it's so real, his eyes honest on mine, the rush of emotions following the kiss making my cheeks heat, realizing that this isn't just hooking up anymore, we can't be just hooking up anymore after that kiss, because that kiss was real. That kiss was everything neither of us wanted.

"You're fucking beautiful," Jungkook breathes the words, his eyes on mine, and I can't breathe, staring at him, and a flicker of a grin pulls at his lips, a hand moving from my waist to tangle in my hair, resting on my cheek.

"Finally got you speechless, didn't I," he murmurs, and I shake my head, clearing my throat, struggling to form coherent thought, giving up as he tugs me against him again, his lips brushing mine briefly before they trail slowly to my neck, my jawline, my ear, and I shudder at the sensation, pulling him closer.

"Jungkook," I breathe, and I can feel his smile against my neck, his lips pressing a slow kiss to my ear, tongue darting out to taste my skin.

"Hm?" His voice is a low rumble, and I let out a soft whimper, pushing him away from me so I can meet his eyes.

"Let's not do this in your kitchen," I manage, and he chuckles, his hands moving to lift me effortlessly, my legs wrapping around his waist, his lips finding mine again and I'm unsure how we get to his room, my back hitting the bed as he leans over me, kisses slowing, gentle nips at my bottom lip with his teeth making me inhale.

"Jungkook," I whisper, and he pulls away from my lips so I can speak, his nose nuzzling my cheek as he presses an open-mouthed kiss to my jaw.

I let out a breath, my eyes fluttering closed, unable to get the words out. "This - I want - you're - "

He grins against my skin, teeth grazing my neck as his kisses move slowly, his tongue tasting the divet at the base of my neck.

"I know," he says in a low voice, his lips moving against my skin as his hands slide down my sides, slipping under the waistband of my jeans, tracing the skin of my waist as his fingers make their way to the button, undoing it, pulling the zipper down as his mouth sucks at the skin of my neck, and I'm already a mess, sensitive to his touch, loving the way it feels different with him this time, more deliberate, slow, savoring the moment as he pulls my jeans down my hips slowly, his hands then sliding up, slipping under the hem of my shirt.

I take in a sharp breath at his cool fingers slipping my shirt up, until I pull it the rest of the way off, unable to wait, my breathing quickening as he runs his hands slowly up my bare sides, kisses trailing downward, tongue caressing my skin.

"I want you," I breathe, my hands moving to grip the hem of his shirt, pulling it up, feeling the way his muscles move under my hands, and Jungkook lets out a hot breath against my skin, his fingers finding the clasp of my bra, unhooking it to toss it away, his eyes tracing over me as he pulls away slightly.

"You always do."

And I'm laughing, hitting his shoulder at the brightness in his eyes as he grins at me.

"Way to spoil the mood." I grin, shaking my head, sitting up, and Jungkook pushes me back down on the bed, leaning over me again.

"Your laugh is so pretty," he says softly, and I stare at him, my smile fading, more serious as his eyes steady on mine.