bagels

waking up early the next morning, billie was asleep on the other side of me, her cheek pressed against the pillow. i leaned forward and rubbed my face. i was exhausted from last night. the light from outside streamed in through the windows and made it hard for me to sleep any longer. i heard a knocking on the door and got up. maggie was holding a bag of bagels in her hand, smiling sweetly. "yum!" i declared out loud. "i knew you'd like it. i got your strawberry bagel with only a little cream cheese and billie her gluten free. is she asleep still?" maggie exhaled frustratedly. "ya. why? what time is it?" "nearly 11:30 am." yikes, we kinda slept in. "what time do we have to leave?" "12:30 pm."

billie groaned and leaned forward in bed. "what are you guys talking so loudly about?" she had an annoyed morning voice. "bagels!" i grinned and grabbed the bag from maggie's hands. "billie, you've only got an hour until we have to go. better get up and shower now. if you want, you can shower when we get home, but it might be nice to rinse off now. you have a big concert tonight, so maybe start thinking about your outfits." maggie took such good care of billie. she kept her in line, too. billie munched on her bagel and said through a mouthful, "ok, ok, i'll shower when i get home. i already know what i'm gonna wear." maggie nodded and began picking up billie's clothes from off the ground.

i finished my bagel, brushed my teeth, and put on a pair of sweats. the weather was changing dramatically. it was finally september and fall winds were picking up. when i stepped out onto the balcony to our hotel room to get some air, my brown hair flew back from my face and my eyes stung satisfyingly. the sky was cloudy and gray. suddenly, i felt movement by my abdomen. i looked down, somewhat afraid. could it be? i placed my hand where my baby was and it kicked again. no way! i smiled wide and pat my stomach proudly.

i walked back inside and saw billie was nearly packed. actually, it was maggie who had packed for her. entirely. "maggie, i could've done that for billie!" i exclaimed. "oh, be quiet. i like cleaning up after my babies." i saw she had packed for me, too. "thanks maggie...". billie dragged her suitcase out the door and we headed down the elevator. we got loaded into the bus and went on our way to the airport. once on the plane and after escaping fans, billie posted another picture of us.

12,762,100 likesbillieeilish she's a cushionwillowcelestee i'm very comfy:))gullyguyleo babes billnyetheeilishguy STOP STOP I CANTTTTjustinelube mysterious

12,762,100 likes
billieeilish she's a cushion
willowcelestee i'm very comfy:))
gullyguyleo babes
billnyetheeilishguy STOP STOP I CANTTTT
justinelube mysterious

"everyone loves me with you ," billie winked at me as we took off. "you don't have to post pictures of us together, you know." "shut the fuck up. i post the pictures because i love you and i want the world to be jealous that i have you and no one else fucking does. ok?" billie laughed and rolled her eyes. "ok, ok!" i threw my hands up as if i was saying i surrender. "language, billie," maggie flipped the page of a magazine.