DISCLAIMERS

Hi, I'm Sharon and this is my second book on wattpad.

****
If you havent checked out my first book pls go check that out
It's Until We Meet Again and it's in my profile for easier retrieval.

This is a black woman and white man book if you aren't comfortable with that kind of book you are free to leave . Please show some support as this Is just my second book on wattpad and I'm not that mature at writing books for now I hope.
If you havent followed my profile while reading pls it'll be of great help if you do. A follow for a follow.😁

If you enjoyed a chapter after reading please you can show your appreciation by pushing the star button and don't forget to leave comments. Let's not throw shade o and please constructive criticism no hate. Also you can freely recommend this book to your friends. Also like I said I'm not that mature at writing so i won't really have any steamy stuff like that. If you thought this book would be steamy well you've come to the wrong place. But they will absolutely have their moments through out this book.

Also, please please please do not try to copy the contents of my book in any way ,shape or form. All the characters in this book were thought out by me and I put a lot of work into every chapter you'll be seeing in this book. So let's all be creative and not steal from hard work. Also this book is purely fiction any resemblance to any persons alive or dead is purely a coincidence.

I  hope we all enjoy the book as I'm having fun writing it.
Yours sincerely...

Bae_sereyy20 💫💫💫💗
Ig: sharonnsa_
Sc: Ron.nie12
💌: nsasharon1@gmail.com

Don't forget to like, share and comment. 💗
Thanks lovelies