Chapter 19

Sierra's POV

We were parked in the middle of somewhere that looked like a construction site. I didn't know why she had to put in all this effort for this meeting, what exactly did she want from me.

"You might be wondering why i brought you out here." No shit Sherlock. Anyone in my shoes would be wondering, now can we move on to real matters. Speak already, I felt so frustrated.

"Yes, I'm really curious but im sure you'll tell me." I said with a fake smile. Did i talk too much?

"So then, let's get straight to business.  I want you to loose contact with my son." Was she really serious. Loose contact? I didn't even have his phone number or email address or nothing like that of his.

"I don't know what you mean by that." I told her honestly.

"Okay then let me set it to you straight, I want you to disappear."

"Hmmphh" I scoffed, out of frustration.

"Im sorry to say this, I'm not a ghost ma'am I can't just disappear. Trust me I've tried." I gave her a look. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"I'll give you extra 500 thousand dollars. Leave the city or even yet leave the country. You can pay your debts and start a new life with your family some where remote. Check your account I've give you 1.5million dollars already." As she said that I heard a small ding on my phone and i checked my account balance to see infact 1.5 million dollars extra in there.

"Why exactly do you want me to disappear. I haven't done anything wrong and i promise I won't tell anybody anything about the way Gabriel was, you swore me to secrecy. Did i do something wrong. Plus ma'am you can't just buy me off like that. I'll take the million dollars cause that was what we agreed on initially for my pay but please I do not want your extra dollars." I said almost out of breathe ready to come down from her car and find my way home.

"You dont understand do you? I know what has been happening between the both of you and quite frankly I see you're delirious to think my son would want to take whatever you guys had any further. What did you expect that he liked you? You were the only person he had been with for 2 months, The only person of the opposite sex, of course he would behave that way, he's a living being but you thinking that you meant anything to him, you're getting way ahead of yourself. He was the one that sent me to tell you. He didn't want to say it himself.  So Sierra stay away from him. Okay? This is for your own good. Don't try contacting him either he says he doesnt want to hear from you." I didn't know the car had started running and we were on our way back to my house.

I couldn't honestly believe my ears, would Gabriel actually say this? I was so dumbfounded that I didn't say anything until we got back to my house and i was walking up. I decided to take the stairs and not the elevator cause i really wanted to think about what i just heard.

But he wanted to kiss me and he told me to see him After he got back from India. Was all of that a lie?

Thinking about more of what his mum said, I touched the necklace around my neck unconsciously.Why did he give this to me?

The more I thought of it the more I couldn't believe what Mrs. Giovanni said , I was currently in front of my family's apartment. Shaking my head to shift away the thoughts I was having, I put on my best 'I'm okay' face and walked in.

Walking into my house it was so quiet, mum and Alexis would have probably gone to bed. I needed to call my bestfriend; anything to take away these thoughts from my head.

"Hey gurll" she picked up her phone on the first ring.

"I'm back home. I just wanted to inform you." I said with a sad smile.