Chapter 37

Sierra's POV

  We were currently driving back to town. After the whole kissing and back hug emergency, we decided to pack up things and head home. The sexual tension in the air could be but with a knife, and the ride back home was quiet.

I was tired from all the activity of the day, and I didn't know when I fell asleep from exhaustion.

After a few hours, I felt as if I was being carried and I snuggled into the body more, feeling warmth and comfort. And the next thing I knew I was dropped on a bed.

Gabriel's POV

The night had felt like one I read out of a book, was this really happening? This woman that was in my bed right now I loved more than my own life. The pain and thought of her leaving me I couldn't and wouldn't bear with. I would never loose her, I loved her and even though she didn't tell me she loved me too, I felt it today. More than ever. I Decided to take off what she was wearing which she would probably be uncormfortable in and put her in one of my shirts, she snuggled closer to me. I didn't want to loose her warmth either as much as she didn't want to loose mine. After giving her a change of clothes with a blank mind not thinking about any other thing, which I assure you was a very hard task to carry out. I decided to wash up and change also. After doing so, I went downstairs to get a cup of water, only to see Bella in the kitchen.

"You haven't gone to bed?" I asked her.

"Well, how would I? When I've been wanting news on how your date went." She said while moving her eyebrows in funny ways.

"You know B, you don't need to know adult stuff." I said to her.

"What does that even mean. You realize if  I wanted to have a boyfriend, you can't stop me right?" Pfft, she should try that and see what happens.

"Like you can, the relationship will end before it begins. Trust me."

"Whatever, Gab. But don't try me. I'll just ask Sisi what happened tomorrow then. Goodnight." She said after slamming the door of the fridge. That child just wouldn't stop with her tantrums. Deciding it would be best to go to bed also, I went into my room and laid down on my bed as far away from her as possible.

Sierra's POV
I could feel my head rest upon a hard chest which smelt so good, which smelt so much like Gabriel. What Gabriel? With that I shot up from sleep in an instant. Waking Gabriel up in the process.

Why was he in my bed and why was he..... in his bed? My subconscious finished off for me. Cause dummy this is his house, that's why he's in his bed. Finally realising I was actually in his house and not mine, I looked at him which questions in my eyes and I guess he read all of them.

"Good morning." He said to me first.
"Morning." I said back with a smile. And before I knew it he came in for a kiss. Instinctively, I moved back and landed on the floor. Which made him burst into laughter.

"You know I don't bite right?" He said to me.

"I know, but I haven't brushed." I said the last word in a low tone.

"Doesn't matter, I wouldn't feel the best today if I don't have a good morning kiss." And with that he met me on the floor and gave me a slight kiss. Which gave me  butterflies in my stomach and made my toes curl.

"Now," he said standing up on his feet and bringing me up with him.
"To answer your question, you fell asleep and I decided to bring you here since it was closer. And I promise, I didn't touch you."

He didn't need to say that last part. I looked down to realize I was in his shirt, he didn't touch me? Yeah right.

"If you didn't touch me, how is it possible that I'm in a different set of clothes." He passed his hand through his messy bed hair. Not knowing what to say I guess.

"I swear, I did it with a pure heart. No evil thoughts." I laughed, I guess I made him nervous.

"You know what, you're so cute when you're nervous." I said to him.

"Hahaha, funny." He said with mock laughter.

"Now can I go get my coffee." He said to me.

"Sure, can I use the bathroom in the meantime?" I asked him politely.

"Yeah sure, I'll just get stuff ready for you."
After he got things ready for me, he asked me to meet him downstairs when I'm done, warning me on how Bella was going to drill me when she saw me.

I went into the bathroom after he left the room to get ready for the day. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I put my hair into a ponytail, still putting on his shirt and went downstairs to the kitchen where he probably was.

I walked into the kitchen to see him and Bella discussing and laughing with each other.
"You're finally here." Bella said when she saw me walk into the room.

"My brother here, has decided not to let me in on what happened yesterday. On your date that is." She said fake whining.

"Okay, I'll tell you......" I said.

"Yes" she said with a hand gesture. I guess She was excited to hear some details, and I decided I wanted to play with her.

"After breakfast." I said and Gabriel burst into laughter.

"You guys are so mean, you're great for each other." She said while folding her arms and feigning a pout.

"You know what, the ........" She couldn't continue as the doorbell went off.

"I wonder who's at the door, this early in the morning." Gabriel said. He walked out of the kitchen leaving Bella and I in the kitchen. But suddenly we heard him exclaim.

Who do you think is at the door? Comment before moving to the next chapter. This is basically a filler chapter. Hope you guys liked it though. Chapter 38 up next.
Borahae 💜💜